Chapter Two

"Let's Party! Wooooh!," Naomi and Steph laughs as we all get out of the car. I shook my head and continue walking towards the front doors of the club.

The club had red bulbed lights going around the outside of the building and a large bright neon red sign on the front
that reads "Redemption."

There are four guards around the front entrance which had people lined up waiting to get inside and there are two guards at the VIP entrance, which was off to the side.

The side entrance was exclusively for VIP only guests which fortunately we were.

Naomi had been given tickets from the new club owners brother whom she had been texting for the past six months.

The tickets were for their VIP opening night of this new 'up-in-coming club' and of course, we as her entourage got tickets too. 'Perks of the job' she repeats every time something new arrives for us to go too. But I suppose who doesn't like to have a night off and let their hair down and just be wild and free once in a while?

The VIP security guards take our names and open the red rope that was in front of the door for us, as we entered the club two servers approach us with trays filled with fire red shots. They both welcome us and give us a large red shot each, which we gladly take before we were then lead to our VIP area for the night.

It was a fire red booth big enough for ten people. The long benches are high backed and covered in a black leather material. They circle around a long black glass table with four hanging lights that hung above it with bulbs in them that lit up a sultry red.

It wasn't long before Cole orders a tray of shots for us all, he said they are the quickest way for us all to loosened up, he also orders a Jack Daniels for himself.

He then winks at blonde server girl who is wearing a fire red uniform in which the skirt stops just above her knees. He tells her to 'keep them coming sweet cheeks', Gross!

Steph and I order a double vodka and lemonade each, Naomi orders a double pink gin and lemonade, and Luca orders his usual bottle of whisky.

Yes bottle! He said it was a waste of time having to go back and forth for such little drinks, so he asks for a bottle of whisky,
bucket of ice and a glass to the table.

A remix of 'Noah Kahan's - Stick Season' starts playing. Naomi quickly gets up and starts singing along...

'And I love Vermont, but it's the season of the sticks

And I saw your mom, she forgot that I existed

And its half my fault, but I just like to play the victim

I'll drink alcohol 'til my friends come home for Christmas.

"Ahh, I love this song" Naomi yells excitedly whilst dancing towards us.

"Come on bitches, let's dance!" she shouts
towards Steph and me, we turn and laugh at each other before getting up to following Naomi back onto the packed dance floor.

After what had felt like hours, I pull myself away from the girls to get us more drinks
from the bar. "Can I have two double vodka lemonades and a double pink gin and lemonade please" I ask the bartender.

"Of course, can I get just get your table number and we can put it on your tab" he smiles. I look at him confused and just as I was about to tell him I did not have a clue what it was, a voice at the side of me yells over to him.

"They are table number 666, one of our VIPs, but this one's on me and I'll also have 2 bottles of gold flake Russian vodka and 4 shot glasses to my table".