I Get to Punch Nova

I think I can leave it to her and headed to my room where another servant had just finished preparing the bath. I tossed my clothes to the side and stepped into the large granite tub to enjoy a nice soak.

I closed my eyes and relaxed while waiting for my food to be brought.

It didn't take too long for someone to bring a covered plate containing neatly arranged breaded shrimp, and two blood slaves following behind. They stopped in front of the door to the room and knocked before letting themselves in since I hadn't told them to wait.

I was inside the bathroom in a separate room of the bedroom and called out to them, "Set it on the table I'll be out shortly." After I'm done eating I will cultivate tonight. Or it it today? Through the sleeping time.

The servant set the tray on the table and went to stand next to the door. I quickly got out of the tub and dried myself with magic before dressing and entering the main room. I wanted to eat quickly before the shrimp cooled.

I sat at the table, pulled the lid off the plate, and started chowing down on the shrimp. It wasn't the best I'd ever had, but considering I went from memory, it was very good.

One of the blood slaves stood beside me waiting for her turn. There was a glass in front of me if I wanted to use it like in a more formal meal. Since this wasn't a formal meal with others, it would be fine if I didn't use the glass. If it had been a formal meal with others, then it could be considered rude to drink directly from the blood slave.

I glanced at her as I finished the last shrimp, and she sat in the chair beside me, tilting her head towards me and moving her hair to expose the pale, slender neck beneath. She also held her wrist exposed in a position that made it easy to choose whatever I wanted.

The scent coming from the blood in her veins was amazing, sweet and fragrant like fresh honey. Much better than the first time I had Zenobia's.

I wrapped one arm around her chest and pulled her into me before placing the other hand on the front of her neck. My fangs extended as I brought my mouth next to her pale skin.

I placed them against the skin and felt the artery throbbing underneath before they easily pierced through and that sweet-smelling blood rushed into my mouth. A trickle escaped my lips and ran down onto her dark red uniform, and I felt a little sad some had escaped.

I plan to savor my food for a while before I move on to cultivating for the night, or maybe I should just cultivate tomorrow.

After I finished with the two the servant brought, she spoke, "Would you like me to bring more?"

YEEEESSSSS!!!!

"No."

If I eat too much of something I like constantly, it might eventually lose it's special flavor until I don't even want any. So sad...

She bowed, "Please call if you need anything at all."

I pulled out a low-grade lesser energy stone from my "pocket" and held it out to her when she was about to follow the pale and sleepy looking blood slaves out of the room.

"Have you seen one of these before?"

She squinted at it and stepped closer, looking without touching. "I believe it looks like the gems found inside werewolves and vampires. They are used by common people in jewelry after being harvested from corpses on the battlefield."

I suppose the more powerful beings would have the higher grades. "Where can I get them?"

"You should be able to get the cut and polished ones from jewelers in the commoners' side of the city. If you want them like that, I'm not sure. Mr. Frost, there are other gems that may be more suited to someone of your status. If you would like, I can write down some places to look, or even send someone for you."