Interrogating a Werewolf and Practicing Swordsmanship

I started following her, and we walked past the mansion where we were staying when the guard spoke again.

"On behalf of the knights, I would like to thank you for saving our ladies and our lives."

Yeah yeah, I know why I really did it. "Sure, no problem." Oh, wait, I thought they were guards. Well, whatever. I guess they are knights.

It took a few minutes to reach the prison. It was built fully underground with only one entrance and exit. There were about 20 cells, but only 5 of them had people inside. It was like a box with very thick walls: 2 feet of cement reinforced with metal bars, 1 foot of metal, another 2 feet of reinforced cement, 1 foot of metal, and finally another 2 feet of reinforced cement.

It would be very difficult for even a pretty powerful vampire or werewolf to get out. The cell doors were like a vault, but the locking mechanism wasn't encased in the door but rather on the outside.

The weak point would definitely be the locking bolts that slide into holes in the surrounding metal, but it looks like they fixed that by having a giant slab of metal lower from the ceiling between two cell doors on opposite sides of the hall so they can't be forced open. That giant slab looks heavy and probably takes at least half a dozen of the stronger knights to lift it so a door can be opened.

At the end of the hallway, there was another room different from the cells as it had no door. Lady Nyx, Nova, and a few knights were inside, standing in front of a werewolf I had captured earlier today. The werewolf was chained to the wall in such a way that it would be very difficult to exert enough strength and break free.

It looked like they were having an unsuccessful time interrogating it.

The knight I was following stopped at the entrance of the room and motioned inside while bowing, "I will take my leave now unless there is something else I can assist you with."

"Nope, see you later."

I walked inside as the knight left. "You look like you're having a hard day, Lady Nyx. Want some help?"

Nova glanced at me with anger flashing in her eyes but quickly turned her face away trying to ignore me. Yeah, I still don't like you either witch.

"Thank you for your concern, Mr. Frost. He appears to be too strong for us to compel, even if I try with Nova."

I walked up to the werewolf, who looked like he hadn't had a pleasant time today. Pieces of skin were missing in various places, and burn spots covered his torso.

I looked into his eyes, "Why are you here?"

His eyes unfocused slightly as if he were under a trance and spoke, "To assassinate the wretched twins."

I specifically looked at Nova, "You mean this? It's really simple though. I'm surprised you couldn't do it on your own, let alone with help."

It's not surprising at all, werewolves are very resistant to compulsion. Vampires can't compel them unless they are significantly more powerful. My soul is extra strong so compelling this guy is super easy.

Rage flitted across her sour face and I knew if it wasn't so soon after being scolded by her twin she would have said something back.

"Who sent you?"

"Our team received a mission from an unknown person."

Well, he can't be lying. "Are you the person who leads your team?"

"Yes."

"Did you have any other objectives besides assassinating the Emrys twins you were supposed to achieve?"