Sorla: What troubles you, Nya?

Nya: (Walks over to Sorla on the riverbank.) Nothing, I... I'm happy for Kai. His powers are coming back and that's... great, I guess. It's just... (Sighs.)

Sorla: What?

Nya: (Sighs.) My own powers. In this place, they don't work. I can't do anything.

Sorla: You are a Water Elemental, are you not?

Nya: Yes, but the water here is frozen. I can't control ice. They're two different elements.

Sorla: They are different, but one. There can be no ice without water.

Nya: It doesn't listen to me.

Sorla: Then you must speak more clearly. (Chuckles and leaves Nya to herself.)

Nya: (Encouraged by Sorla's advice, she tries to make an icicle move, but she gives up.) Ugh! Stubborn piece of ice! (She kicks the home and snow falls on her.) Oh! (More snow falls on her.) That's it! I hate ice! And I hate this... this place! (She gets ready to kick the house again.) And I hate...!

Lloyd: Nya? You okay?

Nya: I... it's nothing. I just feel... useless without my powers.

Lloyd: (Jumps down on to the frozen river and slips.) You're not useless—whoa! In fact, that's what I wanted to ask you. I need you to protect the village with the others, in case those Ice Samurai come back. (Nya hauls him up her side of the bank.)

Nya: What about you?

Lloyd: I have to go away for a while. (Coral comes up to them.) 

Nya: Going after Zane? I hope you don't think you're going alone. We're coming with you.

Lloyd: I've thought about this, Nya. There's only two ways into that castle, by force and by stealth, and force won't work. You've seen how powerful the Ice Emperor is. (In the background, Cole is seen pushing the hammock with Jay and Kai in it.)

Nya: So we sneak in, like the crafty ninja we are. (She turns to see hammock knock Cole onto the ground and Jay fly into a tree.)

Cole: Ahh!

Kai: Ha-unh! (Splats flat on the ground.)

Coral: No one said crafty when it comes to Kai, Cole, and Jay.

Lloyd: One of us has a better chance than six. And the Ice Emperor will be watching you guys, not me. He'll send more of those Blizzard Samurai here, which is why I need you to stay and protect these people.

Nya: So we draw his attention, while you sneak in and find Zane.

Lloyd: Exactly.

Nya: It's risky, but it could work.

Lloyd: It will work. Trust me. (The Ice Fishers and the ninja gather around to watch Lloyd leave.)

Nya: (Hands the tracker to Lloyd.) At least take this with you. It's key to the mech. If you get close enough, it should start beeping.

Lloyd: Okay, thanks.

Jay: (Hands an astonished Lloyd a fish.) And you'll need this.

Lloyd: What's that?

Jay: Dried fish. Not as bad as it sounds. Kind of like beef jerky actually.