Elder #2: I won't go there! Not after what happened. That place is cursed! (The Elders start arguing again.)

Coral: Formlings? Who or what are Formlings? (Her question isn't answered as everyone continues arguing.) 

Elder: It is only option.

Sorla: We cannot abandon the Fire. The Fire is life! We must protect it.

Kai: I don't understand. Can't you just light another? (No one answers.) You know, with matches? Or something? 

Izzy: Do you guys even know how to light a fire? (The Elders start whispering again.)

Sorla: They are new to our realm. They do not know. The winters have grown too cold. It is impossible to light a new fire. We have kept this fire going by adding wood every morning and every night. (Puts another log into the fire.) It has burned for decades.

Kai: I'm sorry. I didn't know.

Sorla: The Fire is life. If the Fire dies, so will we.

Lloyd: What if we moved it somehow? Maybe we could transport it with torches?

Sorla: The risk is too great. The Hearth Fire is the heart of our people. It keeps the darkness at bay and gives us hope. If the Fire goes out, our hope is lost. No! We must stay and protect it. We must fight.

Lloyd: Then we will fight with you.

Elders: (They bow and whisper excitedly.) Yes! I cannot believe.

Coral: Now this is what I like to hear. 

Sorla: Go! Prepare yourselves! (The Elders and the ninja, except for Kai, leave.) Do not fear for us, Kai. All will be well.

Kai: I just wish I still had my powers. I was Master of Fire. I could've made a new fire like-like... like this. (Snaps his fingers.)

Sorla: And now you cannot?

Kai: No. A snake woman named Aspheera stole my Elemental Powers.

Sorla: (Chuckles.) Oh, do not worry, Kai. Elemental Power comes from within, like courage. Sometimes it wanes, sometimes it waxes like the moon, but it cannot be stolen.

Kai: (Sighs.) I'm pretty sure it's gone.

Sorla: What comes from within will grow again. Give it time.

(The Ice Fishers prepare for battle against the Blizzard Samurai and stand on watch. Pretty soon, night falls.)

Cole: (Yawns.)

Izzy: (On Coral's shoulder.) This is a little boring. We've been working all day. When are they going to get here? 

Coral: Relax Izzy, they will come. (Has a determined look.) And we'll be ready. 

Lloyd: (Looks around and sees arrows flying their way.) Look out! (Everyone ducks down. The Blizzard Samurai emerge from the shadows.) They're here! This is it! (The Ice Fishers run to their stations.)

Boma: They are so many. (Grimfax gives the signal and the Blizzard Samurai charge.)

Lloyd: We can take them!

Cole: Yeah! Just get ready to bring it!

Uthaug: Take what? Bring what?

Cole: "It!" You know, like, uh, "Let's rock!" (Punches the air.) "Throw down!" "Brawl!"