Chapter 48

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
Everything is going well in katha and Vihan's life . Katha told vihan about her job in first he was little angry because she told him so late but nonetheless he support her .

Like that two years went . Shantanu and aksh  become CEO of their respective company and also get engaged with their lovers .

Navya also give birth a healthy baby girl Nora. And Nikhil and Hiya also give a birth to healthy baby boy Nihal .

Ans about our main couple their love just increasing day by day . Sometimes they fight but not big one that can't solve .

Raj Nitya and Priya now are in college. Everything is going well in their lives .

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
"Katha jaldi kar beta you are very slow" mumma said as I was preparing some dessert with utmost concentration.

Priya and bhabhi laughed which I glared at them .

You guys might be thinking why my mumma was in so much hurry because today my in laws are coming to finalize the date of our marriage.

Yeah you heard right marriage. We are dating from more than 3 years and engaged from 2 years and our families thought that its high to get us marriage.

Don't act like you don't want get married my subconscious said whi h blushed.

"Kathaaaaaaaa" I heard two scream from living room and I know who are they . My bestfriends who are more excited than me.

I went to living room and saw they are sitting in a sofa talking with bhai and papa . As they saw me they come running towards me and hugged me excitedly.

"I am soooo happyyyy today your marriage is going to fixed . Yeayyyy I am so happyyyy" Nisha said jumping a little which me bhai papa and kajal laughed.

"Yesss I am also veryyy happyyyy" kajal said excitedly.

"You both are more happy than the bride itself" Bhabhi said coming in the living room .

"Why not bhabhi its our bestfriend wedding" Nisha said .

"And I know katha must be jumping in her mind thinking about her wedding with vihan but as we all know she is shy that's why she is not showing it" Nisha further said smirking at me which I look at her shock with red face.

Indeed I was jumping in my mind but also nervous alot .

"Shut up Nisha" I said glaring at her which she pouted.

"Ok katha go and get ready they will come anytime soon" Bhabhi said and I nooded.

Me and my friends went to my room . As we entered inside my I smack Nisha's head which she wince .

"Why did you heat me huh?" She said glaring at me .

"Why I am glaring at you ? Why are saying in living room. Because of I have to embarrassed infront of papa and bhai" I said getting out the dress from my wardrobe.

"But I just said truth only . I know you are doing bhangra in your mind" Nisha Said and they both hi - fived .

"One day your time will also come then I will see both of you" I said to they them which they saw me their tongues .

What they are ? Five years old children?

I sighed and entered inside the barthroom to change.

Nisha is not wrong though I am actually doing bhangra on mind but also I am very much nervous.

Marriage.

It is a big word . Your whole world is going to be change . After marriage  everything will change nothing will remain same . Then you will not only a daughter or sister you will be someone's daughter in law , someone's sister in law and most importantly you will be someone's wife with whom you are going to spend your whole life .

I happy that I choose vihan who has everything a girl want in their life partner and In laws whose every girl dreamt of.

Sometimes I thought do I really deserve him . But I shook my negative thoughts away.  I know I am capable for Vihan but what can I do I can't leave him because if I leave him then I will in next minute. I know I am sounding selfish but that's how it is .

I come out from my thoughts when someone knock on the barthroom door loudly .

"Katha come fast" kajal screamed from outside then I realized that I am in a barthroom for a long time .

"Coming just two minutes" I said from inside the barthroom and hurriedly change my dress .

I come out from the barthroom and saw my two bestfriends are talking about something when they heard barthroom door open they look at me shock . Nisha whistle looking at me from top to bottom .

"Stop behaving like chicchora Nisha" I said sitting infront of vanity table.

"What chicchora? You are looking like pataka . So Vihan jiju will do the same of he saw you" She said doing my makeup.

"No he will never do that . He is not like that ok" I said defending my Vihan.

"Um hmm defending you future husband are you?" Nisha asked smirking .

"Off course why will I not?" I said proudly while they show me amused smile .

"Aree katha ready hui ki nehi?" Bqhbahi asked entering inside the room along with Nihal my nephew.

"Omg you are looking so beautiful" she said which I smile at her.

"How is my baby doing?" I asked taking my nephew fron his mother. He is just 8 month old and very chubby child .

He said something in his baby voice and place his head on the crook of my neck .

We all aww at his cuteness and I kiss his cheek loudly .

"Diiiii wo log aagaye" Priya said teasingly entering inside my room .

"Sajan ji ghar aye sajsn ji ghar aye" Nisha sang taking Nihal from my hand .

"Shut up Nisha" I said blusingly.

"Ok ok stop teasing my sister in law she is already looking like a tomato" Bhabhi said with teasing smile.

I whine at them and all of them laughed.

"Ok ok now I am going you all also come soon" she said walked away along with Priya.

"Are you feeling nervous?" Kajal asked softly which I nooded .

"Its ok everything will be fine and its your Vihan only" Nisha said assuring me and I nooded.

Soon we three left for living room everyone is waiting for me.

________________________________
How is the chapter guyss ??

Just 2 or 3 chapterr are left....

And sorry for late update I was little busy soo I am sorry.