chapter 6

VIHAN'S POV
-------------‐--------
We both are looking at each other. Our faces are so close if we move an inch we will ended up kissing.

Suddenly my phone ring breaking our starting session. I checked my phone and it was Aksh . I picked up the call.

"Hello bro where are you Naksh is going to cut the cake come fast " he said and cut the call without hearing me.

"Let's go" katha said pushing me from my chest . Because I was still hovering above her in the wall.

"Not so fast princess" I said placing my hand around her waist and pulling her closer . She gasped and put her hands in my shoulder.

"P-pl-lease let m-me go" she said suttering while struggling to get out of my hold 

"Never , I will never let you go you are mine just mine forever" I said tighting my hold around her.

"And don't ever dance with any men other than me " I whispered in her ears .

"I told you that day that you belongs to me did you forget that" I said traveling kisses from her cheeks to jaw .

"I am again saying don't ever go close to any men understood" I said huskily and bit her earlobe and sucked it.

"Ahh v-vihan" she moaned and I stop my torture and looked at her . Her eyes are close and she is breathing heavily.

"What did you say" I said to her .

She open her eyes and looked at me confusingly.

"W-what" she said not looking at me .

"You said my name for the first time say it again" I said and she looked down.

"Say katha say my name" I said pulling her more closer.

"V-vihan"

"Come again"

"Vihan" she said and I close my eyes and touch my forhead with her I didn't know till now that my name can sound so beautiful.

AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
Vihan and katha are still standing close to each other with closed eyes while their forheads are still joining with each other .

Suddenly katha's phone ring breaking their moment. Both open their eyes and katha picked up the call.

"Hellloo romance ho gaya to aja jaldi" kajal said on the line with teaching voice.

"Coming" katha said and cut the call . She then looked at vihan who was already looking at her intensely. She looked down because of his intense gaze .

"W-w should go e-everyone is waiting for us" katha said suttering while looking down.

"Hmm let's go" vihan said and left her because he was still holding her.

As soon as vihan left she run towards the party hall like some monster was behind her.

In the party hall

Katha entered in the hall and search for her friends when she found she stood beside her friends. Her friends looked at her teasingly.

"W-what heppend why you both are looking at me like that" katha said to kajal and Nisha who had smirk on their face looking at thier friend  who was breathing heavily and her whole face is red like tomato and her hairs are not in their place.

"You are looking like a mess katha what did you and vihan bhai do huh " Nisha said setting katha's hair .

"N-no we didn't do anything " katha said suttering not meeting her eyes.