chapter 10

AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
"Finally tomorrow is freshers I am so exitedddd" Nisha said and everyone smiled at her excitement except Aksh who just roll his eyes .

All of them are sitting in the canteen because all of them are very tired because of freshers preparation.

"I can't wait to see your dance " Vihan wishper in katha's ear and she blushed.

"You have to wait for that" she also wishper to him.

"Really " he asked and she nooded teasingly.

"Oye love birds kya khusur-phusur ho rahi hai" Aksh asked .

"None of your business" vihan said rudely while aksh just roll his eyes.

"Ok guyse we are leaving now and we also have to go to shopping" kajal said to everyone.

"You didn't tell me that you are going for shopping" vihan asked katha.

"Vul gayi soryy" katha said showing her puppy eyes.

Vihan just sheck his head at her looking away.

"Sorryyy na Sach ma mai bul gayi batana" katha said intertwined their hands under the table.

"Its ok baby I am not angry" he said tighting his hold on her hand.

"Sach ma" she asked and he nooded kissing her temple.

"Ok lets go" kajal said standing up.

Three girls bid by to them and went away.

But two lovers just looking at their girl with a sad invisible pout.

Time skip
In the MALL
KATHA'S POV
--------------------
"Wo dress dekh kitna pyari lag rahi hai" kajal said excitedly.

Till the time we come to mall kajal is flying this section to that function . Let me tell you kajal is shopping freak. She can shop all day without getting bore.

And I hate shopping and Nisha also.

"Stop it kajal we already brought everything we need now let's go" I said getting irretaited .

"Yeah kajal let's go yarr I am tired and also I need proper rest for tomorrow" Nisha said.

"Ok ok let's go buddhio" kajal said and we just roll our eyes at her.

At katha's home
"Mumma I am backk" I said entering in the house.

"And I also brought a very beautiful lahenga for myself mumma" I Said sitting in the sofa where mumma was sitting.

"Show me" mumma said .

"Ye dekho" I said and show her the lahenga.

"Bohot pyara hai" mumma said looking at the lahenga with smile.

"I know my choice are always good " i said proudly raising my imaginary collar.

Mumma and I laughed she told me to change I nooded went to my room.

I keep the lahenga in the wardrobe and sit in the bad and dial vihan's number.
In two rings he picked the call.

"Hello" he said in his sexyy voice.

"Did you reach home" he said

"I just reached " I said

"Btw where are you" I asked

"I am at college only maybe I might get late today because of the preparations" he said and I hmmmed.

"Did you ate something please eat something don't forget to eat while working " I said concernly.