Chapter 2

VIHAN POV
--------------------
" yarr you know she is so cute and the other one is so beautiful " shantanu said dreamily .

" which one you like ??" Aksh asked shantanu.

" I like kajal " shantanu said blushing . Really he is blushing like a girl . I sigh and walked out of the class and headed towards the canteen .

" OMG OMG she is here boys your soon - to - be bhabhi is here " Shantanu said when we sit in the table

" where ? " Aksh asked getting excited.
" There " shantanu said while pointing toward our front table .
I looked and saw three girls was sitting there . I can see two girls face but the third girl is busy in eating while looking down . Everyone is giving us attention even her friends are looking at our table .but maddam is busy with her food like it's the last day of earth .

And Suddenly she looked up and our eyes met .Fuck ..she is beautiful.  Her long hairs , her small nose , her light brown orbs,her chubby cheeks and last her pouty lips everything is fucking beautiful.

She is also starting at me but then her friend called her and she come back to reality . They said something to her and she blushed . They three walked away but she again looked back at me as she noticed I was still looking  at her she hurriedly walked out of the canteen.

" which one you like shan? " I asked shantanu because if he like my girl then I will kill him .

My girl

Really ??

" The black one " he said dreamily.

Okk because my princess was wearing a purple kurti . Looking like a fairy ...my fairy .

" Her name is kajal and the purple kurti wali name is Katha. And about third one I don't know " shantanu said drinking his coffee.

"Third one name is Nisha " aksh said

" how do you know " shan asked him raising his one eyebrow .

" she is my mother's friends daughter so I know her " aksh said casually .

After that we three went out and I looked around around in search of her but she is nowhere I think she is in the class .

Suddenly my phone ring and it was my mom .
" Hello beta can you come home now ? " She asked softly. 

" Everything is alright na mom " I asked worriedly because she never call me in collage time .

"Everything is OK but you come fast " she said and cut the call .

I sigh and looked at my friends who are already looking at me .
" Guys I have to leave " I said .
" Is everything is ok ? " they asked
" I don't know " I said start walking towards toward parking lot .

" we both are also coming " they said sit in the car and we drove towards my home .

AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
"Surpriseeeeeee" Navya said jumping when  three boys enter in the house .

"Wowww diiii you come back " Shantanu and Aksh said while hugging her . Vihan just smile slightly .

"Yes yes I come back " Navya said hugging them back . Then she moved to Vihan who is just standing there without giving any reaction.

"Kabhi to smile kar liya kar vih" she said while hugging her younger brother.

Vihan smile slightly hearing her and hug her back .

"How was the trip" Vihan asked Navya .

" Nice " she said .

"Mom because of her you called me urgently" Vihan asked his mother .