chapter 12

Next day
At Oboroi mension
AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
Its sunday morning everyone in the family was having their breakfast with chit-chat when Suddenly Vihan's father clear his throat and said to Vihan.

"Ahm Vihan how was your studies going on"?

"Good dad" he said in his usual cold tone.

"Hmm btw who is that girl you are hugging yesterday " he asked teasingly.

Whole family stop eating and froze in their spot. Vihan choked on his food and hurriedly drink water.

"What happened guys " Mahesh said and everyone come back to reality and looked at vihan for answer who was avoiding every eye contact with his family.

"Vihan you found girlfriend you didn't even tell me" said Navya.

"Bhai you and girlfriend I still can't believe " Raj said with shock face.

"Bhai is she beautiful " Nitya asked.

"What is her name" asked his mother

"From when you both are dating " his chasi asked.

"FINALLYYYYY my nephew is in relationship " said his chasu.

"But guys when I did I say he had a girlfriend I just say I saw him hugging someone " his father said looking at everyone.

"Ohho bade papa when a boy hug a unknown girl Off course she will be his girlfriend right " Raj said like he have done PhD in this stuffs.

"Vihan why are you silent say something " his mother said

"Aap log mujha kuch bolne doge to main bolunga na " he said in irretaiting voice done with their questions.

"Boliya na aapko kisne roka hai" Raj said and earned a glare from Vihan.

"Yes she is my girlfriend and we are dating from just  4- 5 days I guess." He said shuggering his shoulder and start with his brea

Everyone looked at him with shocking reaction. They didn't thought that he will accept this easily.

Hearing nothing he looked up from his plate and his whole family is looking at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Why are you all looking at me like that " he questioned his family.

This broke their trance and they all come out of their shock.

"I am so happyyyy bhai what is her name bhai ? How was she ? Is she beautiful? And how do you both confess?" Nitya asked all question In one breath.

"Aree tell na why are you telling"? His chasi said  .

"Haa Vihan do you have her photo show me na" Navya said.

"Yeah show us I also want to see who is that daring girl who melt my cold monster brother's heart" Raj said excitedly.

Vihan glared at him but Raj ignored his glare royally.

"Bolo na" his mother said  .

"Us bichare ko batane doge tumlok tab bhi to wo bata payega na" His father said.

All shutup their mouth and looked at Vihan.

Vihan sigh knowing his family is not going back without knowing about his girlfriend.

He tell everything except the kiss part all looked at him with shock because they never in their wildest dream thought he could do something like that.

"Awwww bhaiii you are soooo romantic" Nitya said dreamily looking at vihan.

"Yes Vihan i never thought that you will sneak in someone's house in the middle of the night " Navya said surprisingly.

"Aree navya dii the house is thodi na someone's else house after all that house is Vihan bhai's wife's house that means his sasural" Raj said mischievously and everyone laughed while Vihan's neck and ear become red .

"OMG OMG Badi MUMMAAAAAA YOUR SON IS AGAIN BLUSINGGGGG LIKE THAT DAY" Raj screamed and everyone flinched.

Everyone laughed looking at vihan who was ready to Cut Raj into pieces.

His mother stand up from the chair and come near him . She caressed his hairs and asked softly.

"What is my future daughter in law name beta" she asked vihan.

As soon as his mother asked him his mind automatically went to his katha and a very big smile appeared on his face.

Everyone in the table shocked seeing him smiling because he never smile wholeheartedly.  It's very rare to him smiling wo bhi wholeheartedly.

"Her name is Katha. She is something mom . I never thought I would fall in love ever in my life with my this personality . I always thought love was never my thing. No one will live with me because my personality. But after she come in life everything changed . She love me with my this personality. She become the sunshine in my dark life. And I love her so much that now i can't let her go if I want to still I can't let her go away from . She is mine just mine forever.

As he completed he looked at his family who was looking at him in admiringly.
And his mother had tears on her eyes.  He smiled at his family and stand up from his chair and hug his mother and kiss her forhead wiping her tears .

"Ok ok stop your emotional drama you are making me  emotional to" Navya said coming towards them and hugged her mother by sideways.

"Bhai please show me her pictures please I really want to see my bhabhi please " Nitya said clinging to his arm.

"Yes bhaiya I also want to see my raksak who will save me from danab like you" he said earned a smack on his head by his mother.

"Bade bhai ko koi danab bolted hai" she said and again smack his head . He pouted and vihan smirked.

"Bhai leave him show me my bhabhi's photo" Nitya said excitedly.

Vihan open his phone and showed them her picture . All are looking at the photo with awww .

"Wowww bhaiya bhabhi is soooooooo beautiful" Nitya said fangirling katha.

"Yes vihan she is very beautiful" Navya said .

"Bhaiii you are lucky she is just like an angel . I wish she can be mine" As soon as Raj said this a hard slap landed on his back.

"Mind your words Raj otherwise you will see my worst" Vihan said glaring at him.

Raj rolled his eyes and focus on seeing his bhabhi's picture. Vihan sheck his head at his younger brother.

"When we will meet her bhaiya" Niya asked excitedly.

"Yes beta call her and said to her to come today we also want to meet her" his mother said .

"Not today mom she is already scared seeing dad there in the freshers as a chief guest " Vihan said.

"Why she is scared of such a sweet person " Vihan father said pouting.

"Apko dekh kar koi bhi darega mai bhi dar gayi thi pahli bar jab aap mujha dekhne aya the" Vihan's mother said .

Vihan's father pouted more and everyone laughed seeing them.

VIHAN'S POV
--------------------
Everyone in my family like her offcourse she is that like only Off course they will like her . But problem is I don't how she will react when get to know my family know about her.

Let's see what her reaction tomorrow.....

__________________
I know the chapter is boring and short but I will try to write  a long and intresteing chapter may be today or tomorrow  .

Vote and comment.