chapter 39

KATHA'S POV
---------------------
I open the door and there he is standing in his glory . He smiled at me but I was just looking at him with wide eyes.

"Hello jaan" he said smilingly.

"What are you doing here"? I asked still staying in trance.

"What do you mean that? He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"I mean how you are here you are in America right "? I asked.

"Yes but I come back india to surprisee you jaan" he said with a huge grin.

"Huh?"

He pulled me by my waist and I landed on his cheast.

"What huh jaan I come here to surprise you " he said nuzzling his nose in my  neck which I shiver.

"V-vihan I-" I was about to say something when Suddenly we hear a voice and it was Nitya.

"Bhaiiii" I immediately pushed myself away from vihan.

"Bhai what a surpriseeee when did you come?" She asked hugging him which he said smilingly

"Directly come from airport" he said kissing her forhead which I aww at their bond.

"BHAIIIIIIIIIIII" Raj Said coming towards vihan and hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek which I laughed looking at vihan's reaction.

"How many types I have to say that don't kiss me" he said glaring at Raj.

"But I missed you" Raj said while pouting which he roll his eyes but nonetheless hug him with a small smile .

I smiled looking at them.

One by one everyone come and start questioning him about his sudden arrival.

He said he want to surprisee everyone but everyone look at me teasingly which I looked down in shyness.

"Btw vihan from when you start giving surprises" Navya di asked him teasingly.

"Dii please " he said in embressment.

Everyone laughed looking at him .

"Ab under chalo sab sari bite yahi karni hai kiya " papa said .

"Haa aur bichara mera baccha bhi thak gya hoga itni traveling karke" mumma said referring to vihan .

We all went to living room and all sit in their respective place and I went bring water for him.

I was pouring water when someone back hugged me and we all know who it was .

"Vihan what are you doing someone will  come " I said trying get free from his tight grip.

"No one will come everyone is busy in themselves" he wishperd and kissed my earlobe.

He turned me around and hugged me tightly placing his face in crook of my neck.

I know he is tired. How much stress he is taking because of work .

I caressed his hair which he sigh .

"I missed you so damm much baby" he said placed a soft kiss on my collarbone.

"I missed you to" I said .

He pulled out his face from my neck and about to kiss me when someone shout

"Ohhh my innocent eyesss".

I pushed vihan and looked at direction of the shout where priya , Nitya and navya di is standing closing their eyes with their hands .

I clear my throat and they all look at me and vihan with teasing smiles .

"I think dad is calling me" he said and went outside of the kitchen hurriedly leaving me there alone to bear their teasing.

I will kill himmm .

They all laughed looking at his retiring figure and look at me with teasing smiles.

"Ahmm let's take this snacks to them they must be feeling hungry " I said and took the tray of snacks and went outside of the kitchen hurriedly before their teasing start.

I serve all of them snacks priya served tea and like that teasing and talking everyone enjoy evening snacks.

In between look at me but I didn't look at him because I am angry with him .
How can he leave me there alone to bear their teasing which cause because of him.

"Ram and me want to say something" Mahesh dad said and everyone attention went towards them .

"What is it Dad?" Navya asked

"Umm as we all know that vihan and katha are dating from a long time and also vihan become CEO and katha completed her study so we thought to get engaged them . And we can get married after 2or 3 years later or when they want . And katha also can do job in these years. And this decision is completely both of yours beta we just suggest as your parents and if you ate  not ready then it's also ok"

Papa said and I become shocked because of sudden announcement.

I look at vihan who was already looking at me With full brown smile .

"If you both want you can talk with each other katha go take him to your room" papa said which I nooded and gesture him to follow me.

We come to our room and I sit on my bed and he sit beside me .

"What do you think about it vihan?" I asked and he hold my hand kissing it.

"You know na what I think I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you. I know it is a sudden decision to get engaged but I am happy and I am ready" he said .

I smile at him .

"I love you too and iam also ready to engaged. " I said .

"Then let's go and tell everyone" he said and we both come to the living room.

"So what's your decision children" Mom asked excitedly as soon as she saw us .

"We are ready" we both said together and everyone cheered.

Papa and dad hugged each other. Mumma and mom also .

Navya dii hug me while Raghav jiju hugged him .

"Finalyyyyyyyy you are now our official bhabhi" Raj said hugging me tightly while Nitya also hugged me.

Everyone is discussing about engagement excitedly I look at vihan who was already looking at me With soft smile .

As soon as he saw me looking at him he mouthed 'I love you" which I blushed and look down .

Long gone my anger.....

"So it's fixed that after two weeks engagement will held" Dad said and everyone hooted.

_________________________
Heloooo guysss ....

Hete is the another surprisee update.

And also this is the last chapter I uploading this month . Next chapter will come in March so till then byyyyieshhhh.

And don't forget your author ...
Wait for me please..

I love youuuu lovlishhhh.

Vote and comment and follow also pleasuuuuu