Chapter 36

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
I come out from the closet wearing the saree that mom give me and it's beautiful. I wear matching jewelry and did little bit of makeup and vihan was still not out from the bathroom.

(Her saree)

(Her saree)

Suddenly barthroom room open he come out looking like a hot piece of meat . He is wearing a black tuxedo with white shirt underneath. He still didn't look at as he was struggling with his tie .

I clear my throat to gain his attention which he looked up and start staring at me intensly. I feel shy the way he is looking at me .

"Do you need help?" I asked gesturing towards tie which he nooded still looking at me.

I went towards him and take the tie from his hand and Starr tieing his tie.

He placed his both hand in either side of waist . I feel goosebumps feeling his hand on my bare waist. He start nuzzling his nose on my neck I shiver feeling him.

"V-vihan stand straight please" I whispered clutching his collar when he start placing wet kisses on my neck .

"V-vihan" I said trying to pull his head away from my neck.

"You are looking so fucking sexy that I want to cancel this fucking party and want to have my ways with you" he wishperd looking at me and pulling me more closer to him .

I widened my eyes hearing his shamless talk and blushed covered my whole face.

"Pervert" I murmured and tieing his tie .

"Only for you jaan" he said winking at me which I blushed hard.

After tieing his tie he went to dressing table and wear his watch and comb his hair . I also take last look of my appearance at the mirror and we both went downstrais as uncle already called him to come downstairs.

We both are walking toward downstrais while he is looking something in his phone . I am feeling soo nervous right now . I never attend such a big party before. Yeah I attended Alsh bhai's brother birthday party but that was different.

"What happened baby ? Why you stop"? He asked then I realized I stop walking.

"I am feeling nervous" I said looking down.

"Don't be nervous princess I am with you.  Everyone is our family with so no need to be nervous. " He said cupping my cheek and giving a kiss on my forhead.

How I love this forhead kisses of him..

I nooded and this time he hold my hand we both went downstrais.

We entered inside the party hole and their are so many high people which I only saw on TV or newspaper.

As we entered everyone's eyes are on us . He pulled towards him by my waist sensing my discomfort.

Just then I see all our family members are looking at us not admiring us with a wide smile .

We want towards them and hug everyone.

"You are looking sooooo beautiful bhabhi" Nitya said dreamily.

"Hayeee bhabhi ek he to dil hai kitni bar jitoge" Raj said drameticly which vihan glared at him while everyone laughed.

"You all are also looking beautiful" I said to mu sweet ladies .

"And we?" Dad asked adjusting his coat collar which I smiled and say.

"And all of you are lookinggg more than handsome. " I said .

Suddenly Dad went towards the stage and start speaking taking the mic.

"Hello everyone thank you for becoming a part of today's celebration. This party I kept because today I am going to resign from my CEO post and my son Vihan Oboroi gonna take this position of  CEO." He said proudly while vihan walked towards him and hug him tightly.

Everyone hooted and mom had a tears of joy .

"And I know with his hardwork he  will definitely raise OBOROI ENTERPRISE to heights. I have full faith in him" Dad said smiling proudly.

"Now please enjoy the party" he said.

Time skip
Me and kajal was eating as Nisha didn't come to the party as she went somewhere with her family . Suddenly kajal got a call and she excused herself.

I was eating when Suddenly Rahul come and sit beside me .

"Hello bhabhiji you are looking so hot" he said and I so want to beat him black and blue .

"Btw are you happy in relationship with vihan bhai" he asked.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked angrily.

"Nothing just want to know" he said giving me his dirty smirk.

I was about to answer him suddenly we a hear voice .

"What are you doing here?" Vihan asked with greeted teeth.

"Nothing just talking with bhabhiji." Rahul said smirking at me.

Vihan look at me then at Rahul .

"GET LOST" vihan said in cold tone anf he immediately left from there.

Vihan sit beside me and glared at me.

"Why are talking with him?" He asked angrily.

"I was not he is saying that I was looking hot" I said immediately regret looking at his red eyes.

"What the hell ? How dare he?" He yelled and get up from the chair.

Thank God music was playing and everyone was busy in themselves.

"Calm down baby please" I said holding his hand making him sit again.

"You know he is Pervert no 1 so ignore him . You know first time when he talk to me no actually flirt with me I really want to smash his head on the wall bit I can't do that right he is your bua's son . KK kahika. " I said angrily thinking about that kk

"Kk?" Vihan asked concernly.

"Mai batata hu bhaiya" I heard Raj and looked that where all youngsters ate coming towards .

Everyone sit in respective seat as it was big table .

"Bhaiya kk matlab Kutta kamina . Actually bhabhi apne hone wale sasural mai gali nehi Dena chaati." Raj said proudly while vihan look at me in amusement.

Everyone laughed while i look down because embressment.

"Vihaaaann" Rashi screamed his name coming towards vihan.

"Vihan look everybody is dancing. Will you dance with me"? She asked looking at vihan dreamily.

I angrily looked at her and stand up from my seat

"No he will not dance with you . He is my boyfriend so I wouldn't allow him dance with any other girl other then me understand. Now  go from here. " I said angrily and she immediately went away .

I sit down angrily and gulp down the whole glass of water which was placed infront me in the table.

I look at everyone who was looking at me shockingly suddenly Raj screamed.

"Bhabhiiiiiiii you rocked" Raj said and everyone hooted while Vihan was looking at me With a proud smile.

__________________________
Here is another chapterrr

I am feeling very disappointed because the story had so many views but not many votes and comments .

Please vote and comment please