Chapter 27

KATHA'S POV
---------------------
Right now we everyone are having dinner. Vihan was sitting beside me but I didn't look at him for once because I am very angry at him because of the kitchen incident.

Raj saw us making out and it was most embarrassing thing . Whole time he was giving me teasing look and I want to dig a hole and burried myself into it .

And all this heppend because of this men sitting beside me .

There are so many dish I just want to dig myself into it .

I start eating but suddenly I feel a hand in my thigh . I stop eating and look down and saw Vihan's hands on my thigh rubbing it.

"V-vihan" I wishper stranly at him.

He looked at me innocently and I gesture him to move his hand but he didn't and start eating his food like he was not doing anything.

I tried to move his hand but he is holding it tightly.

"Vihan move your hand" I again whispered bit he didn't react anything and keep rubbing my thigh.

I choked on my food when I feel his hand in upper thigh . Everyone looked at me worriedly .

He give me glass of water and start rubbing his hand on my back . I nooded.

"Eat slowly beta" papa and dad said at the same time and everyone laughed.

I smiled at them and start eating my food .This time he didn't do anything but eat his food quitly which some type of salad I don't know much salad because I am a junk food eater.

Time skip
We all are sitting in living room eating our dessert which choco lava cake . Vihan was not there he went to his room saying he had somework .

"Bhabhi let's go to my room I want to show you something" Nitya said dragging me towards her room.

I become confused when she dragged me towards Vihan's flat instead of her room.

"Nitya why you dragged me here you want to show me something na?" I asked .

"Yes bhabhi I want to show you many things but right now someone needs you" she said and we both come infront of Vihan's room.

She knocked the door of Vihan's room and he immediately open it .

"Bhai mera gift yad rakhna" she said and left after winking at me .

As I was looking at her retiring figure with open mouth when vihan pulled me to his room and closed the door of his after pinning me to the door.

"So you ask her to do this" I said angrily because I was still angry with him .

"Yes my angry bird" he said smilingly.

"Stop smiling Vihan I am angry with you  you don't know how embarrassing is that " I said and hide my face in with NY both hands .

"Aree mera shy baby you don't have to embress it's all ok you are my girlfriend I have every right to kiss you " he said removing my hands from my face and kissing my nose .

I roll my eyes at him but regard immediately because he pressed his lips on mine.  He start kissing me roughly . I tried to kiss him back but I can't because he is biting my lips hardly.

He left my lips after torturing them for ten minutes.

"Don't ever roll your eyes at me otherwise I will give you a reason for that" he said in his husky voice.

I blushed understanding the meaning of his word and he smirked looking at my blusing figure.

"I love it when you blush just because of me" he said and I hide my face in his chest because of shyness.

He laughed and hug me tightly.

"I love you" I mumbled in his chest .

He kissed my head and replied back with

"I love you more"

Time skip
We both come come downstairs and all youngsters are giving us teasing look . I blushed because of them but vihan ignored them royally.

"Ab hume lagta hai ki hume chalna cahiye" Papa said standing up from the couch.

I hug everyone and mumbled a small by to Vihan . After that we left from home.

We reached home and everyone went to  their respective room.

I changed into my night dress and lay down on the bed where Priya is already sleeping. I hug her and went to sleep.

_____________________________
Vote and comment please