chapter 19

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
Today we have only 4 classes so after attending classes we three went out the collage.  There I see Shantanu bhai is waiting for kajal .

But Aksh bhai and vihan are not with him.

"Bhai where is vihan" I asked.

"I don't know katha vihan and Aksh both didn't come to the collage today but didn't even tell me . Betrayers ." Shantanu bhai said .

"But didn't you know that vihan is not coming today" he asked and I just sheck my head.

"Did you both had fight" he asked and I again sheck my head .

"Ok I am going by everyone" I said and walked towards the bus station.

I again tried to call him but still he was not picking up.

Itna bhi kiya busy jo 1 minute phone utha ke ya message karke bata de ki busy hu bad me bat karta hu . Par nehi.

I entered inside the home and went towards my room . I lay down on the bad and again tried to call him . This time he picked up .

"Hello" I said in low voice .

"What hello yarr katha . Why are you calling me again and again? I am not answering your phone that means I busy right and don't want to talk with you . Can't you understand this simple thing  why are you disturbing me " he shout in angry tone.

"I -I-" I sutter .

"What I  I  you are becoming so annoying katha .  Why are you become so clingy huh .I just want some time in peace.  Don't call me from now . Irretaiting girl" he said and last line mumbled but still I heard .

Hearing his talks my heart broke into million pieces . My tears start to fell down one by one . He never shout at me but today. He thing I am annoying and irretaiting. I am clingy .

Ok from now I will not distrub him . He thing me as annoying, irretaiting and clingy right so from now I will irretaited him.

Crying like this I don't when I fall asleep. When I woke up it's already 6 pm already. My head is hurting because of crying so much .

Suddenly I remembered what he said to me and my eyes start getting teary.
I wipe my tears and went to bathroom for freshnup.

After freshing up I went towards hall where my whole family is sitting and talking. I smiled looking at them.

"Aree katha uth gayi" Nikhil bhai said I nooded and sit beside him.

"Today you don't even have your lunch beta are you okay na? I went to wake you up but you are sleeping so peacefully so I didn't wake you up" Mumma said crassing my hair as I was sitting between mumma and bhai.

"I am fine it's just I was little tired that's why I fall asleep". I lied to them.

"Umm papa - mumma wo collage se trip pe le Jane wale hai Manali me to mai jau kya . Kajal and Nisha are also coming." I asked my parents .

It's not like they are strict and doesn't let me go anywhere but still sometimes papa and bhai become overprotective.

"Yes you can go if your friends are also going" papa said smiling at me.

I nooded smilingly and like that we all talked for sometime eating our evening snacks and after that me and priya help mumma in making dinner.

After eating dinner everyone retired to their rooms .

Me ans priya come to our room and she immediately fall asleep as soon as she lay down on the bad.

Maybe she is tired ...

I sit in floor of my small balcony  looking at the moon. My thoughts again went to him . And I couldn't control anymore . I start sobbing keeping my hand on my mouth so priya doesn't wake up.

I remember each and every word he said to me which feel like he stab in to my heart 1000th time.

What did I even did that he said to me like that . I hate him I hate him sooo much . I

I don't know how much time I sit there crying but when I come to the room it was already 2.45am . I looked at priya and she is sleeping peacefully. I lay down beside her and I don't know thinking about him when I fall asleep.

Next morning
AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
katha wake up from her sleep and looked at the watch and it's showing 9.30 am . She widened her eyes and about rushed towards her bathroom when her room's door open reaviling her mother.

"Mumaaaaa why don't you wake up me I  am sooo latee" she whined looking at her mother.

"Beta I come to wake you up but when I touched your forhead I get to know that you have fever so I thought  not to wake up you ." Her mother said concernly.

"I am fine mumma I am going there are still some classes are left I will attend them." Katha said

"No . You are not going anywhere " her brother said entering into the room .

"Bhai you didn't went to office "? Katha asked him.

"I am on leave today" Nikhil said .

"But I am not and I am going" Katha said and about to move towards Barthroom .

Bit her brother Picked up her in bridel style and made her sit on the bad .

"Bhaiiiiiiiiiiii" she whined but one glare from her mother made her mouth shut up.

On the other side vihan was continuesly punching his punch bags which is in his room also his knuckles become red .

"Agggghhhhhhh" he shouted and punch last time for the punching bag .

"How can I? How can I hurt my princess? Howwwww?? He shouted and again start punching his punching bag.

His phone rang and it was Aksh . He picked up the call.

"Hello vihan " aksh said which vihan just hmmm

"Everything is sorted and also found the culprit  " Aksh said and vihan smirked.

_______________________

Vote and comment.

Next update tomorrow.

And please share your views pleaseeee.

Just Mine ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara