chapter 34

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
After puja now we all are sitting on the dinning table eating our lunch . But one thing i noticed that Rashi is clinging to my Vihan . Chudail kahi ki .

But vihan is not less he is also talking to her wo bhiiiii smilingly and not even looking at me . I pouted looking at them.

Bas ekbar mai vihan mujha maf kar de uske bad dikhanugi mai kiya chiz hu

"Aree katha why are you murdering the poor panir" Navya di said laughing while everyone look at me including vihan and his chudail.

"Nehi di" I said embarrassingly because I was really murdering the poor panir with my fork.

They all laughed looking at my embarrassing moment which I pout looking down.

AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
All aww at her cuteness and her whole face become red because of embressment .

After eating all gone busy for tonight's party .

Katha was making some cookies as youngsters want to eat . So she was making cookies but suddenly she feel someone's presence behind her .

She turned to look at the person and get flinched looking at person . It was Rahul who is looking at Katha with dirty smirk.

"Do you need anything"? Katha asked ignoring his dirty smirk.

"Yes bhabhiji can I have some water" He said and katha nooded.

She pour a glass of water and give him while in this process he deliberately brush his hand with her which katha immediately withdraw her hand.

"But I have to say Vihan bhai's choice is not bad " he said while looking at Katha from up to down while feel so uncomfortable.

"Aree Rahul bhaiya what are you doing here?" Raj said entering inside the kitchen with Nitya .

"Nothing just want to meet bhabhiji" he said and katha ,Nitya and Raj want vomit hearing him.

"Now I am going byyy bhabhiji" he said and left from there.

Raj glared at his direction and mumbled some not so good for him.

"Stay away from him bhabhi . He is not a good person. He always use girls for his pleasure. After using he throw that girl ." Raj said angrily.

"Yes I just hate him so much bloody womanizer" Nitya said greeting her teeth.

"He is really bed person. Kk kahika" katha said angrily.

"Bhabhi kk mmatlab"? Raj asked confusingly while Nitya also make a confused face.

"Kutta kamina. Apne hone wale sasural mai thori na gali dungi mai itni giri hui bahu thori na hu mai" Katha said smiling shyly.

"Waaa bhabhii wa" Raj said fangirling katha. While Nirya brusted into laughter.

"Btw where is priya ?" Katha asked not seeing priya with them .

"She is with Navya di . They both are busy with some decorations" Nitya said which katha nooded.

"But what are you two doing here?" Katha asked

"We come to help you" They said in unison and trio get busy in making cupcakes and cookies.

After sometime vihan enter inside the kitchen and saw his brother sister and his girlfriend is busy making something.

He admired his beautiful girlfriend who forhead and cheek has flour sticking to them .

He clear his throat to gain their attention . Hearing throat clearing sound trio look at the direction where vihan is standing there .

He signal Raj and Nitya to go outside . They immediately left giving the privacy to the couple.

Katha look at vihan for a minute and again get busy in baking.

"Ahm do you want something" katha asked as vihan was still standing there.

"You" he said and katha look at him wide eyes.

I-i mean can you please make me a coffee. I am having headache " Vihan said rubbing his forhead.

Katha look at worriedly and immediately went towards him.

"Are you okay? You go and rest in your room . I will get you coffee in the room only " katha said worriedly and start making coffee for him.

"No I will stay here" Vihan said katha sot in the chair present in the kitchen.

Katha nooded and start preparing black coffer for him .

While vihan was admiring his girl who was looking like an angel in that lahenga. He is feeling like they are already married.

"Here coffee and do you need medicine first headache" katha asked handling him coffee.

"No need I will be better after drinking this coffee. " He said and start drinking his coffee and went back to her work .

"Vihan I am finding you and you are sitting here " Rashi said entering inside the kitchen.

Katha make a face looking at her while vihan suppress the laugh looking at katha's face.

"Why are you finding me?" Vihan asked .

"I want you to choose my dress for tonight's party" Rashi said in sweet voice .

Vihan want to shout at her but seeing katha's face he want to make katha jealous which he was doing from morning.

"Off course why not let's go" vihan said which katha looked at him with open mouth.

Vihan went out and Rashi also went behind him while smirking at Katha.

Katha look their retiring figure with angry eyes and went behind them .

She saw they are talking something in living room. She marched towards them and pull vihan by his hand and went upstairs.

While whole family look at katha with awestruck.

___________________________
Here is another chapterrr

Vote and comment please

And check my new book pleaseee