chapter 15

KATHA'S POV
---------------------
It's been 1 month to that incident and my meeting to his family. Our exams also get started so I didn't get time meet any of them.

I also visit hospital 2 times when aunty oh sorry mom she told me to call  her mom and uncle as dad .  When mom was in the hospital i meet everyone but after she get discharge I never get chance to meet them.

Today is the last exam and after that 20 days holiday...I am so happyyyyyyyyy.

Time skip
"How was your both's exam went?" Nisha asked as soon as we come out from the class room.

"Its good" I said and kajal said the same.

"But my is worst but I don't have any problem" she said and laughed and looking at her laughing I and Kajal also Start laughing.

We come from the collage and saw boys are already waiting for us learning on their respective cars .

I greet Aksh bhai and Shantanu bhai and bid by to my friends and went towards Vihan's car.

"How was your exam princess" he asked as soon as he saw me and kissed my forhead.

"Exam went well but we got 20 dayssss holiday I am so happyyy" I said clapping my hands and he smiled looking at me.

"Now I can meet Raj,Nitya, Navya di ,mom- dad , chasa- chasi everyone" I said excitedly.

"You are so exiteded to meet them but no to spend time with me huh" he said .

"Yes they all are soooo good" I said teasing him.

"So you mean iam bed" he asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Something like that" I said and sit in the passenger seat. While he stood thier with shocked face .

He also sit in the passenger seat with a naraz face . I can see a small pout in his lips.

I stiff my laughed look at his face . He is too cute to handle.

Suddenly my phone ring and it was Navya di . I picked the call

"Hello katha how are you and how was your exam went" she said from the other line.

"Hello Navya di" I said and vihan also looked at me hearing his sister name.

"I am fine di and about exam it's went pretty well" I said to her.

"Btw how was everyone in the home sorry I didn't get time to call anyone" I said with guilt.

"Why are you saying sorry beta it's ok exam is also important" This time mom Said.

"Namaste mom" I said and she also said the same.

"Btw beta where are you right now is vihan is with you" ? She asked .

"Yes vihan is with me and he droping to my home" I said to her.

"Beta why you don't come here instead" she said .

"Yes bhabhi come na we are missing you " Nitya said.

"Bhabhi come we will have so much fun" Raj said excitedly and I chuckle.

"Beta give phone to Vihan" Mom said and forward my phone to him and he looked at me raising one eyebrow I mouthed him mom. And he took he phone.

"Hello" he said and I don't know what they talk because he is only hmming .

He give the phone and said in a cold tone.

"Mom said to me to take you our home if you want" he said still focusing on the road .

"Why not I am very excited to meet them" I said to him excitedly.