chapter 18

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
It's been a 3 months since we are dating and it's is a pure bliss . His care , his love, his affection, his possessiveness everything I like.  I don't know when he become a habit of mine . I love him beyond limits. In this 3 months we went to numerous dates. He never leave a chance to spend time with me .

"What are you thinking love" he asked as we are sitting in a canteen with our friends.

"Nothing" I said and smiled at him and he nooded still looking at me suspiciously.

"Guys did you all heard collage se humlogo ko trip pe le Jane wale haiiiiiii" Nisha said no scream excitedly.

"Can't you talk in normal voice uff my ears" Aksh bhai said rubbing his ears as he is sitting beside her.

Nisha ignored him royally and rolled her eyes at him.

"Yeah I also heard about the trip but where are they taking us " Kajal asked.

"Manaliiiiii" Nisha again screamed which aksh bhai glared at her .

"Mai to jaungi" Nisha said .

"And you two?" She asked kajal and me .

I looked at vihan who was already looking at me. I want to go but I have to take permission from my parents . And about vihan I also have to ask him .

"What about you " I asked vihan .

"If you want you can go but I am not going" he said .

"Why" I asked

"I never love this trip things it's irretaited me alot . There is so much crowd I really don't like it" He said sipping is black coffee.

"But vihan hum sab jayenge majja ayega sab ke sath" I tried to convince him.

"You heard me katha" he said in cold voice which he never use in me .

I didn't say anything just nooded because I felt hurt because of his behavior.  Arrogant inshan. I will not talk to him .

We all stood up to leave suddenly one boy come and said that principal order everyone to present in the auditorium because od he have some announcement.

I think trip wali bat he karenge.

We all start walking towards the auditorium suddenly his phone rang .

He picked up the call . He told us to go he  will come after finshing the call. I looked at him he just walked away with his phone in his ear  without looking at me

"Let's go " kajal said and we all walked towards the auditorium.

Time skip
Just like I thought principal sir announce about the trip which is 1 week away from today.

And about vihan he messaged me that there is some emergency on his home so he had to leave . I asked him what is it and also want to go with him but he said that's not needed.

College was over after bidding by to everyone now I am walking towards bus station. Suddenly some one called my  name from behind I looked towards the voice and i saw a boy of my class . I don't know his name but I saw him in our class. He is newcomer.

He come running towards me and stop infront me panting .

"Hii katha I am Aman" he said and I smiled at him awkwardly.

"Uhm hello" I said .

"I know you don't know me but I know you" he said showing his 32 teeth.

"I know you you are from my class right " I said and he nooded still showing his 32 teeth.

"How can I help you Aman" I asked politely.

"Uhm katha can I be your friend please I am observing for a long time . I know how intelligent are you , if you become my friend  then you  can help my studies also i am new comer .Please I really want to be your pleaseeee." He said in pleading voice.

I don't think he Is any bad boy . He is looking innocent And I think I can be friends with him .

"Sure" I said smiling lightly.

"So where are you going" he asked .

"Bus station" I said .

"Oh really I am also going to bus station let's go " he said excitedly.

We both walked towards the bus station after bus arrived we both sit in the bus .

"If you are not comfortable I can sit somewhere else" he said genuinely  .

"No its ok" I said  and he nooded.

We both talked thought-out the journey. He is really good guy . I don't get any bad vibe from him he is really friendly.

I also get  to know that he stay little away from my house basically we are neighbors.

"Ok by Aman see you tomorrow" I said smiling at him.

"By katha" he said and went towards his house.

Time skip

I was trying to call vihan but he is not picking up. I again tried but still he was not picking up .

What's wrong with him? Everything is ok till break what happened now?

I sigh and thought to call Navya di.

"Hello katha" she said cheerfully as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hello di everything is ok in the house right" I asked .

"Yes everything is alright why are you asking " she asked confusingly.

"Nothing di ok by di I have some work " I said and bid by to her.

Why he lying to me ? He said he had some emergency in his house but navya di said everything is alright.

I can't understand anything I have to ask him tomorrow.

Next morning
AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
Katha was sitting in her bus when Aman come and sit beside her.

"Hiiiiiiiii katha" Aman said excitedly.

"Hi" katha said smiling lightly.

"Btw katha you are going on our collage trip right" he asked katha.

"Uhmm I didn't ask my parents yet " katha said .

"Ohk btw I am going . You will also come .we will have so much fun" Aman said with his excited voice.

Katha nooded and like that Aman was talking whole way and katha was just nooding her head.

She is already very stress because of vihan so she didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

They reached collage and enter in their class together talking something.

Nisha and kajal are looking at them confusingly.

"Hii guys" katha said coming towards thier seat .

"Hii but who is he?" Nisha asked pointing at Aman who is standing beside katha.

"He is Aman our classmate don't you know him" Katha said.

"Ohhh sorry I don't know you" Nisha said smiling awkwardly .

"Its ok " Aman said smiling softly at Nisha.

"HI I am Nisha and this is kajal " Nisha said introducing her and kajal

"Hii Aman " kajal said and Aman also greet her back .

Like that four of them mingled with each other.

_________________________

Hiii .....boring chapter ??

I know but next chapter will be very interesting..

Vote and comment..