chapter 21

VIHAN'S POV
---------------------
Everyone is waiting katha to wakeup. Kajal introduce me , aksh and shantanu as her friend to her family. Suddenly my rang and it was chasu . I immediately picked up the call.

"Hello vihan come to the hospital now . Everyone in the family come to know about bhaisahab's health" chachu spoke in hurry and cut the call without hearing me .

"What happened " Aksh asked seeing my tense expression.

"Everyone in the family come to know about dad's health " I said running my hands in my hair .

"I am going in dad's ward call me when katha gains consciousness" I said left glancing last time at katha's ward.

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
katha open her slowly and blink her eyes multiple times to get a clear view of her sorrounding.  She saw her family except priya was sitting in the couch with tense expression.

"Mummaa" she said slowly because of weakness.

As soon as her family hear her voice they run towards her bed.

"Beta you wake up . Bhagbanji ka lakh lakh sugar hai" her mother said caressing her hair.

"You scared us princess" her brother Nikhil said kissing her forhead.

"Are you fine beta ? One minute mai doctor ko bulake lata hu" her father said went outside of her room .

Suddenly the door brusted open and her friends come inside except Aksh as he went with vihan .

"Katha yarr tu thik hai na ?" Kajal asked.

"Tune to Dara diya tha yarr" Nisha said.

"How are you feeling katha"? Shantanu asked.

"I am okay.  Mai bilkul thik hu" katha said smiling at her friends .

But her eyes are searching for someone but to her disappointment he is not there.

She sadly looked down . Yes , she is angry with him but still she needed him near her . She know that he is in some problems. She is sad because he is not sharing his problems with her instead he is getting angry on her.

Shantanu notice katha behavior and said in calm tone.

"Aksh and vihan are also here ."

"Huh? Where are they? " katha asked

"Uhm act-" kajal was about say that Vihan's father health is not good but shantanu cut of her.

"Wo they had some work so they left but they will be here in sometimes."

Shantanu said not telling the real reason because vihan told him not to tell katha because her health is not good and she will getting to be more tensed.

After sometime doctor come and check her and said everything is ok and she can go home in evening after some test

Katha was waiting for vihan to show up once but he didn't . Katha thought that he is not concern for . She is not important for him .

On the other hand as soon as vihan reached neat his family he saw his mother was crying so much in his chachi's shoulder.  His chachi's eyes are also getting teary . His sister and cousins are also crying  . That's why he was not telling his family.

"Mom" he called his mother sitting beside her .

As soon as his mother heard his voice she turned towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Why you didn't tell me vihan" she asked crying.

"Shh mumma dad is ok " he said consoling her.

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
After getting my test done I am now sitting in my hospital bed with kajal and shantanu as Nisha went to her home because of some reasons.

My family is also went to eat something as they didn't eat anything since afternoon so I forced them to eat something.

Suddenly door brusted open and reveal vihan . He come towards me and hugged me tightly and burried his face into the crook of my neck . I can feel some wetness in my neck ..

Is he crying?

I tried to break the hug but he didn't let me .

"Please no" he said in crying voice.

"Look at me vihan " I said trying to break the hug once again.

"Baccha pleaseee" I said rubbing his back softly.

I finally break the hug and cupped his face . His nose and eyes are becomes red because of his crying.  He us looking so cute .

"I-i am sorry.  Please forgive me . I was in so much stress and anger I pour all my anger on you. I am sorry because of me you are in hospital.  Because of me your health is not good . I am failing in everything." He said miserably.

"No no baby you are not the reason of my health.  Don't blame yourself. I know you are in some stress . I am just sad that you didn't even think me capable to share your problems with me." I said and wiping his tears .

He was about to say something when I cut of him

"Now tell me what heppend? And I am not angry with you ok . So tell me everything. " I said .

He hesitate for sometime but start telling me everything.  I was shocked to be an understatement I was beyond shocked. He is facing all this problems alone .

I hugged him tightly as soon as I see his eyes become teary .

"I am failing in everything katha , I am not able to protect anyone,  I was just causing trouble to everyone . I am bad son I am bad boyfriend i am just bad." He said in low tone.

"Shut up just shut up don't you dare to say something about my men . He is the best son, best boyfriend in whole world ." I said kissing his forhead which he closed his eyes looking cute.

"You handle everything so good . I am proud of baby" I said smiling at him cupping his cheek .

He is just like a small baby . He just show that he is rude ,doesn't care for anyone but he cares for everyone .

"How was dad now ? Is he OK? " I asked worriedly which he nooded.

"He is fine we can take him home tomorrow " he said hugging me and I just caressed his hair .

He become relax suddenly someone knock at the door .

"Katha it's me kajal are you both done because your family is coming" kajal said from outside the door.

"Ok I am going tale care " he said kissing my forhead and about to go but I held his hand .

He looked at me and asked.

"What happened? Do you need something? "

"Yes you " I said .

"Huh?" He asked

"I - I mean I want to introduce you to my family " I said correcting myself.

"But they know kajal already introduce me to them as your friend. " he said.

"But I want to introduce you to them as my boyfriend " I said .

____________________________

How was the chapter

Please comment and vote

Love yaaa