chapter 4

Two weeks later.

KATHA'S POV
-----‐-----------------
In this two week we really became close to shantanu bhai , aksh bhai and Vihan .
I talk to Shan bhai and Aksh bhai but about Vihan till now I didn't talk to him we are still in hi - hello terms .

Right now we all are sitting in canteen and all eyes are on us . And why not we normal girls are  sitting with the most handsome and rich boys . Girls are looking at us in jealousy like we stole their favorite candy .

"Girls I want to invite you guys tomorrow in my younger brother's birthday party. " Aksh bhai said looking at me , Nisha and kajal .

"Why are you not inviting me and Vihan" shan bhai said glaring at Aksh bhai .

"Like I am not inviting and we guys will not come" Aksh bhai rolling his eyes .

"We will definitely come aksh bhai " kajal said .

"Btw what is his name?" I asked

"Naksh . He is so cute and well mannered unlike someone " Nisha said taunting Aksh bhai .

"What do you mean by that?" Aksh bhai said glaring at Nisha . " iam more cute , sweet and well mannered than him " Aksh bhai said smirking.

Both shan bhai and Nisha start laughing and hi - fived each other.

"You and cute" Nisha said start laughing and aksh bhai pout .

"Stop it guys he is cute though " I said and he gave me a bright smile .

But I can feel someone looking at me I look at that direction and found Vihan is looking at me not looking but glaring at me . Why he is glaring at me ?

AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
"Umm guys I want to tell you guys something " Shantanu said nervously.

  "What "? Aksh asked .

"We are dating " he said in one go in close eyes .

"We mean who" Aksh  again asked.

"Me and kajal"  he said and everyone become silent.  But suddenly Nisha screamm macking all of them come out of thier shock .

"What the hell you bitch you didn't even tell us huh such a bad friend you are " Nisha said to kajal who was nervously sitting there .

"No no he proposed me yesterday night only" Kajal said hurriedly.

"I didn't except this from you kajal we are friends from 1st grade and you don't even care to tell me " katha said with serious face . Vihan was looking at her amusingly . He know that she is just joking.

"No no kathu listen to me he proposed me yesterday and I was about call you both to tell you this but it's already 2 am back then so I didn't want to disturb you both and in morning I also want to tell you both but shan said we will tell all of you guys together because he also want to see your reactions " Kajal said with  teary eyes .

"Oh God I was just joking you idiot why are crying " Katha said and hugged her .

"You are so bad " kajal said and everyone one laughed.

"I am so happy for you" katha said and everyone smiled at them. Vihan Also smiled looking at Katha.

"So guys I want to tell you that me and kajal are going on a date " shantanu said shyly. And kajal blushed.

"Oohoooooo wowww shan bhai you are very romantic" Nisha said and aksh rolled his eyes.

Everyone laughed and went to respective classes .