chapter 35

AUTHOR'S POV
----------------------
Katha drag him to his room and pushed him on the bed and went above him and sat on his stomach and star beating his chest with her small fist .

"What do you think of yourself huh? I know you are angry on me that doesn't mean you will flirt with that chudail. You are ignoring me since morning but talking with that witch . You know how much I missed you in this days but you didn't care about me just ignoring me. And how dare you to say for choosing her dress. Maine aj tak nehi pusa but dekho us gandi ladki ki majal "

Katha was blabbering but get immediately shut up when vihan flip them and now katha was now under Vihan .

"Calm down my tigress" Vihan whispered kissing her forhead.

"No I wa- she was about say something when he cut of her by placing his lips on her . He start kissing her slowly pouring his all emotions .

Katha get froze because of sudden kiss but nonetheless kiss him back . They all are pouring all thier longing ,love into the kiss .

Vihan pinched her waist which she moaned and taking it is a chance he shoved his tongue on her mouth testing corner of her month.

She tapped on his shoulder feeling out of breath. He broke the kiss lastly pecking her lips.

"What was that?" Katha asked breathing heavily.

"A mind blowing kiss I guess" he said placed his head on his neck and katha start caressing his hair which he hmmed getting relaxed.

For sometime both didn't say anything. Suddenly katha start speaking while caressing his hair.

"I am sorry Vihan for not trusting you and went away without saying anything. I know you are angry on me and you have full right to be angry on me . But jo bhi mane kiya Jan buj kar nehi kiya. I have some reasons " katha said and Vihan look at her .

"What reasons tell me princess"? Vihan asked wiping her tears which left without her knowing.

She then told her insecurities how she is insecure because of their background.

He get up from her and also pull her and make her sit in his lap . She encircled her hands around his neck and placed his head on his shoulder. Vihan also hold her by her waist.

She was sobbing loudly while he was just saying sweet nothings to her.

"Stop crying jaan please . You know na I don't like tears in your eyes . Please jaan stop . I am here" he said softly and after Something her sobs died but still weeping lightly.

Vihan pull her head from shoulder and cupped her face wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Ok now please listen to me ok what I am saying ok" Vihan said which she nooded cutely and vihan smile and kissed her nose .

"First of all stop using your little brain into unnecessary things . How can you think that i will leave you after I become CEO . I love you jaan . You can't imagine how much I love and you don't know how tough for me this one week without taking yo you . I was dying inside jaan . Do you think you are not capable for me but in real I am the one who is not capable for you . You are angel and iam the devil here . And about our background I don't fucking care jaan . All i want is you jaan just you. If you want I can leave this CEO postion . I will do anything for you but you don't ever said that I will leave you understand. You are my jaan my life my world ." Vihan said sincerely while looking directly into her eyes.

She start sobbing hearing him .

"Why are you so good?" She said crying while lightly hitting on his shoulder.

He start laughing and wipe her tears .

"If my jaan is soooooooo good then I have to half of her right " he said placing a kiss on her forhead.

"Y-you called me jaan?" She asked shyly while blushing like a fool.

"Because you are my jaan" he said enjoying her blusing state .

She hugged him tightly hiding her face in his shoulder which he laughed looking at her.

Suddenly there is knock on his door. She immediately get up from his lap while he went see who is at the door .
Opening the door he saw his mother was standing there with a packet .

"I hope I didn't disturb anything" His mom said teasingly.

"Mom please " he said but his ears gets pink in colour.

"Ok ok btw where is Katha?" She asked .

"I am here Mom" katha said standing beside Vihan.

Vinita gives them a teasing smile which katha blushed and vihan roll her eyes at his mother .

" Ahm I come to give you this saree for tonight's party . I know you will look beautiful in it" His mom said dreamily.

"And this are jewellery and make up" she handing her some boxes .

"And both of you start getting ready party is about to start" she said went away .

Vihan closed the door and turned towards Katha who was looking under the packet.

"Jaan you go change in the closet and I will change in the barthroom." He said which she nooded but her cheeks are heated up because of the endearment.

She went to closet and he went behind her to take his clothes from the closet . After taking the clothes he went out and katha start getting ready.

__________________________________
Another update
Vote and comment please
Love uuuuu alllll pumpkins