chapter 33

KATHA'S POV
---------------------
Right now I am getting ready for the puja in Oboroi mension. Priya and me are going now and mumma, papa and bhai will go in the evening for the party.

(Katha's dress)

(Katha's dress)

They can't go now because they have some work .

After getting ready I went to living room and saw Priya wad already there . We both bid by to the family and went outside and saw our can has already arrived .

We both sit in the cab . In whole ride I was just thinking about Vihan. After a week I am gonna see him . I don't know why I am feeling nervous.

After sometime car stop infront of Oboroi mension. We both get down from the car and went inside of the mension.

As soon as we enter we saw whole mension was in hustle bustle. Raj saw us and come towards me while running.

"Bhabhiiii you come" he said giving me a tight hug.

He broke the hug and look at priya .

"Hii Ms jangli inshan" he said teasingly which I laugh looking at priya's face .

"Hello Mota inshan" This time priya said smirking at Raj .

And like that their bickering start I was about stop them whole family come except Vihan .

"Aree tum dono aagayi" Mom said coming towards me . She hug me and I also hug her.

"You are looking beautiful bhabhi" Nitya said while hugging me .

"Yeah bhabhi bhai will going to be flat in you" Raj said and I blushed furiously.

"Dekho to kitna blush kar rahi" Navya di said and everyone start teasing .

I whine and hug mom while everyone laugh.

Time skip
AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
"A bhagwan mai to prasad banana bhul he gayi" Vihan's mother said standing up from her seat as they are sitting in the living because it's still have time for puja.

"To mangwa lo kahi se" Vihan's dad said which he earn a glare for his wife.

"Apko nehi pata kiya humsha hum apne ghar me banaya prasad he puja me use karte hai" she scold glaring at her husband.

Youngster laugh but immediately stop when earn a glar from Mahesh .

"Mom if you don't mind I can make prasad" Katha said seeing her future mother in law tensed.

"You know how to make prasad"? Vihan's chachi asked.

"Yes aunty she know . She is the best cook" Priya said praising her .

"Wow beta and why I will mind its your house only you can make prasad" Vinita said smiling at Katha.

"Navya you and help her" Vinita said navya but katha Sheck her head saying.