chapter 16

AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
After having lunch everyone was sitting in the living room having ice-cream when Vinita asked.

"I never asked beta but tell me about your family"

"We are 5 members in our family. Papa , mummaa, my elder brother and a younger sister." Katha said smiling softly and Vinita nooded.

"When you will tell your family about Vihan bhai bhabhi" Raj asked

"Soon I guess.  Right now my brother's marriage planing is going on so I thought to wait for sometime." She said

"Its ok you can tell them whenever you like" Navya said.

Vihan was just sitting there silently without saying anything.

"Btw what's yours father's name beta" Mahesh asked as they both brother's come from office hearing their future daughter in law come home for the first time.

"Ram Mehra" katha said smiling softly.

Mahesh nooded and all again involved in talking and teasing.

"Ok everyone I think I should go now my family must be waiting for me its already night" katha said while standing up.

"Vihan will drop you" Mahesh said and she nooded.

Time skip

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
We both are sitting in the car while he is driving looking sexy . Why I am finding him extra fine today? Control katha.

I was chacking him out when he suddenly he looked towards me and I immediately look outside of the window.

"You can check me out as much you want because I am only yours" he said and my checks get red.

"I am not checking you out" I said still looking outside window.

Suddenly I remembered he was angry at me then what happened now?

"Aren't you angry with me" I asked

"No" he said .

"But why are behaving like you are angry with me" I asked with a pout .

Suddenly he held my hand which was on my lap and intertwined our fingers and keep it in his thigh.

"Just to tease you" he said kissing the back of my hand .

I didn't say anything afterwards and soon we reach our home.

"Byy " I said and tried to pull my hand out of his grip but he hold it more tightly.

"Be ready tomorrow at 6 pm" he said .

"Why " I asked out of curiosity.

"If you forget we are about to go on a date but that incident happened so I just want to take my girlfriend to a date tomorrow."  He said sweetly smiling at me .

Dateeeee!!!!

"I will be ready" I said and kissed his cheek and come out of the car .

I wave at him after coming down from the car after that he drove off.

I entered inside the house and saw my whole family is sitting in the living room sofa and discussing something.

I greet them and sit beside mumma.

"What happened what are you guys discussing " I asked looking at their tensed face.

"You know bhai said no to the girl whom he went to see last Sunday. " priya said .

"Why bhai " I asked because as per I remember he went to see a girl last Sunday because of mumma's stubbornness.

"She is not my type and I just don't like her vibe" he said shuggering his shoulder.

"Ok I am going to my room now" he said and walked away with hearing anything.

"What's wrong with this boy ? I really can't understand him now." Mummaa said shecking her head and went towards her room.

"You both also go and sleep it's quite late" papa said and priya and me nooded.

He also went to their room when priya shift closer to me and said drameticly

"Kuch to garbad hai daya kuch to gadbad hai"

"Kya matlab" I asked

"Didn't you found bhai's behavior odd from the day when his marriage topic is out" priya said and I thought yes because from then he is not talking with any of us . He only talks when it's needed . He is not like our bhai anymore.

"Yeah I also found his behavior different not like my bhai" I said sadly.

"Let's go to his room and ask him" priya said standing up from the sofa.

"Not now priya we will talk to him tomorrow night " I said and she nooded.

After that we both went our room and lay down on the bad. Suddenly my phone pinged and it was a message from Vihan  .

Vihan♡
" can't wait for tomorrow"

I smiled looking at his message and sent him me to.

I hope everything go well tomorrowww and thinking about tomorrow I drift to sleep.

Next morning

I wake up late today because I don't have a college today. After showering I went to kitchen to see mummaa was not there. I checked whole house but mummaa was not anywhere. I know papa and went to their respective works and priya went to her school. But where  is mummaa went?

Suddenly my phone rang and it was mumma I hurriedly picked the call

"Hello mummaa where are you I find whole house but didn't find you " I said worriedly.

"I am at your masi's house beta your Masi called me early in the morning and told me to come to her house as your mosaji's health is still not good" mumma said which I hmm.

"Btw I made your breakfast you can eat it and about lunch you can cook it and i will come in the evening" mummaa said and I again hmm

"Mumma I am going out in the evening
with kajal and Nisha so I will be late".

Mummaa Said ok and I cut the call.
I did my brackfast and went towards my room for killing time  I watch some videos.

Time skip

Right now I cooking lunch when my phone rang and it was vihan.

"Hello" I said picking up the call.

"Hii baby what are you doing " he asked .

"I am cooking lunch" I said .

"I can't wait to see you as my wife and cooking my lunch , dinner  , breakfast everything." He said and I choked on my breath. And my whole face become red like a tomato.

"What are you doing " I asked changing the topic

"Changing the topic are we?" He teased but I didn't say anything.

"I am just chilling in my room" he said giving me the answer of my previous question.

We talked for sometime then cut call not before him reminding me our date which I asked where are we going but he just told it's a surprise.

Ahhhh ..I can't wait for the surprise.....

_______________________
Hellooo lovliesss.
How are you ??

Please vote and comment my golgappoooo.....