Chapter 47

VIHAN'S POV
---------------------
Right now I am getting ready for the reception party of Nikhil bhai and Hiya bhabhi .

I wear black tuxedo. I styled my hair and wore my watch . AFter wearing shoes and sparring some perfume I come out of the room and went downstrais where everyone is already waiting for me.

"Bhai you take too much time for your sajna - sawarna" Raj said looking at me which I glared at him .

"Off course he will take time for his sajna sawarna he is going to meet his in laws and his fience" Chachu said and hi -fived with Raj .

This father son . I sheck my head at them and look at others who are giving me teasing look.

"Let's go" I said avoiding everyone and walking towards entrance.

"Eager much bhai huh" Raj said and before I beat the shit of him he run away.

Time skip
We reached the venue where the party is held. We all went entered inside the venue and saw all guest are already come .

I also saw my friends who was eating like there is no tomorrow . I look around to find someone whom for I exactly come but no there is no sign of her .

I sigh and walked towards my friends .

"Oh hi Mr. Oboroi what are you doing here?" Shantanu asked drameticly eating his paneer Tika.

"What do mean by what I am doing here? If you forget this my brother in laws party" I Said drinking apple juice as drink is not allowed because my father in law hates it .

And yeah I drink not everyday but sometimes and katha didn't know about it . If she get to know about it I am gone because like my father in law she also don't like it .

I snapped out from my thoughts when I heard a melodious giggle. And I know whom this belong my jaan .

I look towards the direction from where the sound is coming and there she standing with her friends lauging at something and like everytime she is looking beautiful.

(Katha's look)

(Katha's look)

"You are whipped bro" Aksh said as he saw me starting at her.

"Tell me something I don't know" I said sipping my juice still starting at her .

I think she feel my stare and look towards my direction. Our eyes met and she passed me her beautiful smile with red cheeks .

She said something to her friend and they both walked towards us .

"Hiii" she said Standing beside me .

"Hi jaan looking beautiful" I said kissing her forhead which she blushed and  Nisha aww at us .

"Awww katha you are so luckyyyy" Nisha said and I smiled proudly.

Aww baby you are also lucky" Aksh said earning a glare from Nisha .