Chapter 29

AUTHOR'S POV
---------------------
When Katha , nisha and kajal reached in the corridor katha saw something which broke her heart into million pieces.

A girl is hugging Vihan when they broke the hug she kissed him on his cheek . Katha look at them with teary eyes .

When Vihan's eyes fall on Katha he immediately pushed that girl and run towards Katha but before he reached near her she run towards the collage entrance.

As she run towards college entrance she found a auto she immediately sit on that auto and went towards her home .

On the other hand vihan run behind Katha and saw she already left . He about to go towards his car to go behind her but his phone rang and it was Aksh .

"Hello" vihan said .

"Vihan I know you are busy with Katha but here in the stage need your presence can you please come" ? Aksh asked.

"I am coming" vihan sad and cut the call .

He run his  fingers on his hairs frustratingly and went inside the collage.

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
I come to my house and went inside my house . Today no one is at home so I directly come to my room and shut the door of my room after locking it . I lay down on the bad and cried my heart out.

How can he do this to me? I am angry but more hurt. Some other girl is kissing him but what hurts me more that he let her hug him, kiss him . He didn't pushed her . Why he didn't pushed her? Is he cheating on me ?

And crying and thinking like that I don't know when I fall asleep.

When I woke up it was already 2.00pm and come home I guess around 11.00 . I slept so much time .

Suddenly I remembered about the incident and my tears again start pouring. I sob loudly because I can't control myself  . It's hurting me and Top of that my insecurities are pouring fire on them .

I wipe my tears and took my phone from my bag as I opened it . It has 50 missed calls of vihan and 30 messages .

I don't want to talk to him now I need some alone time to think all this . I need a space right now. I sigh and keep my phone in the nightstand and walked towards Barthroom.

I looked at my face in barthroom mirror my eyes are red and puffy, my hairs are disabled my nose is also red overall I am looking like clown.  Thank God today no one is at home .

I sigh and wash my face with water. I come out from barthroom wiping my face with towel . Suddenly my phone rang and it was mumma. I picked the call.

"Hello katha you come home? How did farewell went?" Mumma asked and I remembered what heppend which brought tears in my eyes.

"Katha beta" mumma called me softly .

"Huh y-yeah farewell went good I just come home sometimes ago" I said .

"Atccha . Ok suno beta you know na me and priya come here for your cousin Trisha di's engagement " mumma said.

Trisha di is my mama's daughter . She very sweet and outspoken girll . We have a very good bond appart being she us 3 years older than me .

"Yes I know" I replied.

"So her marriage got fixed after one week " mumma said .

"But her marriage is supposed to fixed 3 months later " I asked shockingly.

"But ladka aur ladki jaldi shadi karna chate hai so ab kiya kare bade bhi" Mumma said  .

Trisha di very outspoken girl I think she told elders because Raghav jiju is a very calm and patient men.

"Hmm so ab?" I asked because mumma have to stay there off course .

"Ab kiya tujha usne kal he yaha bulaya hai rukh mai usa phone deti hu" Mumma said and I hmmm.

"Helloooooo meri pyarii behana" Trisha di said in her energetic voice .

"Hello di and congratulations for your marriage" I said and I  very happy for her.

"I will only accept your wish if you come here tomorrow." She said .

"But how can I come tomorrow only I hav-" she cut of me by saying

"Don't you dare to say you have a college because aunty told me that from tomorrow yours holidays are starting so come tomorrow warna I will never talk to you" she said in final tone.

I sigh and think for sometime it will be very chance to keep myself away from vihan and giving me sometime.

"Ok I will come but papa and Nikhil bhai" I said because mumma me and priya all went there then how will they manage.

"Uski tension mat le kyuki Kal tujha Nikhil bhai aur fufaji ke sath he ana hai bua ne Pahle he unse bat kar li hai" she said and hmmm.

"So come soon tomorrow we will do lots of fun" she said in excited tone.

After talking for sometime I cut the call.
I lay down on the bed but stomach grumble then I remembered that I didn't have my lunch and it was 3.00pm so I walk towards kitchen to make something.

I make veg pulao and a curry . After making I start eating . I wash the dishes and went towards my room. 

As soon as I entered phone start ringing I saw the caller id and it was Vihan . I cut the call and switched of my phone and lay down on the bed.

I don't want to talk to him for now . I really need some time.

In evening papa and bhai come they told me that we are going in Trisha di's house tomorrow morning which I said ok .

In night I make some rotti's fixed vegetable and panir teekka for dinner. After eating we all retire to our rooms . Papa told me to pack my things as we are going there for 1 week.

After packing I lay down on the bed and switch on my phone where I see 70+missed calls of vihan.

I sigh and again switch of my phone and drift to sleep.

___________________________
HERE IS THE ANOTHERREE CHAPTER GUYSSS I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT .

VOTE AND COMMENT:)