chapter 7

Next day

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
I was getting ready for the college when mumma called me for breakfast.  I went to dinning table and wished everyone and sit in a chair. I didn't see priya so I asked mumma.

"Mumma where is priya she didn't even come to our room yesterday I thought she sleep with bhai" I said eating my favorite aloo ka paratha.

"She went to her friend's house her friend called her that she need some help in studies so your father drop her . She will directly go to her school from her friend's house" mumma said and I nooded.

After eating I bid by to everyone and went outside.

Time skip
In collage

We are sitting in our Class while both kajal and Nisha was teasing me as teacher didn't come till now. And yeah I told them everything from last to fast didn't hide anything . And from then they are teasing the hell out of me .

"Stop it guys please I am already worried yarr" I said and placed my head on the desk.

"Are you worried about vihan bhai because of yesterday" Nisha asked and I nooded.

"Don't worry kathu I called shantanu he and vihan bhai both are in the collage only. We will meet them in break so stop worrying." Kajal said and I looked her and nooded smiling slightly.

Just then teacher come and we all  wished him and he nooded and start teaching .

Time skip
In the canteen

We three are sitting in our table with our foods just then boys arrived but vihan was not with them. I looked at the entrance of the canteen maybe he come but he didn't .

I looked at shantanu bhai who was already looking at me .

"His mom called him he must be coming" shantanu bhai said and u nooded.

"How do you know that she is asking about vihan bhai , she didn't said anything  like that". Kajal said confusely .

"She didn't but her eyes does which are only searching for vihan " shantanu bhai said and I blushed and everyone hooted.

Just then he come and sit between Aksh bhai and Shantanu bhai. He didn't look at me instead he was looking at his phone .

Everyone look at him than me and raised their eyebrows asking what happened between us .

I sheck my head and smiled slightly at everyone and start eating my food . Whole time he was looking at his phone . He didn't even glance at me for once. If shantanu bhai said something he just nooded.  I became sad looking at his behavior.  Why he ignoring me ? What did I do ?

As per I remember I didn't do anything which make him angry instead he made me angry by his yesterday's behavior when he was drunk.

Bell rung and everyone start going towards their respective class . Vihan also stand-up and left from there without saying anything.

"What happened to him why he was behaving like that" Aksh bhai asked to no one particular.

"He will be ok in sometime don't worry " shantanu bhai said to me and I nooded sadly.

I just realized my love for him and he is now behaving like that . What happened to him yarr? Why he is behaving like that ?

We three come to our Class and sit in our seats after sometime maam come and start the lesson.

Time skip

Me ,kajal and Nisha are standing at the entrance of the collage waiting for the boys . Just then they come but vihan was not with them . Again. Shantanu bhai come and kissed kajal's forhead and in return she smiled and blushed. I smiled looking at them .