Chapter 45

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
Right now I am standing infront of Oboroi enterprise. And guys let me tell you it is huge building. And it is more than 10 % huge than the office I went for tye interview.

I nervously entered inside the office as it was my first time coming here . I saw the receptionist and she was doing something on her computer.

"Hello" i said and hearing my voice she look at me and pass me polite smile .

"Hello ma'am how can I help you?" She asked with a polite smile .

"Umm I want to meet vihan Oboroi" I said nervously.

"You mean our CEO" She asked which I nooded.

"Maam do you have appointment?" She asked.

"Umm no"

"Then sorry masm I can't let you meet him" she said .

"Umm one minute let me call him" I said .

"Sure maam"

I dial his phone but he is not picking up . Oh how can I forget he is angry and in anger he will ignore me as always.

I sighed and called Raman bhaiya his PA in three rings he picked the call.

"Hello Raman bhaiya" I said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Yes ma'am how can I help you" he asked.

"Umm Iam in a receptionist area in the office . Actually I want to meet vihan so can you pleas- he cut of me by saying

"I am coming ma'am please wait foe a minute" he said hurriedly and cut the call.

After 5or 6 minutes later I hear Raman bhaiya's voice .

"Maam" he said coming towards me .

I smiled at him which he smile back .

"Sheetal don't ever stop her to meet Sir understand . She is very important for sir" Raman bhaiya said to the receptionist which she nooded hurriedly.

"Maam please follow me" he said and nooded following behind him .

"Maam you can use this elevator whenever you visit sir" he said while we both entered inside a elevator.

"Raman bhaiya please don't call me ma'am I am younger than you . Call me katha" I said as he continuesly calling me ma'am.

"No no ma'am sir will kill me i can't call you by your name" he said fearfully .

"Um I can call you bhabhi if you don't mind" he again said which I nooded with a smile.

Lift stop at 60th floor and we both come outside.

"Maam this whole floor is for Sir . And she is the receptionist of this floor Maria " he said pointing at a mid age lady .

"Omg this is girl for which our sir is head over heels" she said coming towards me.

Hearing her talks my cheek turned red .

"You are beautiful" she said with a admiration.

"Thankyou you are also beautiful aunty" I said and she smiled.

"Bhabhi that is the sir cabin you can go sir is in the cabin only" Raman bhaiya said pointing towards a room .

"Go go enjoyyour lunch date" Maria aunty said teasingly and went towards her desk .

I walked towards his cabin .

I take a deep breath before knocking on the door. In first time he didn't give any response.