chapter 37

VIHAN'S POV
---------------------
I look at my tigress and she is looking so hot in anger I just want to kiss her senselessly.

"Couple dance Is going on lets go" shantanu said and dragged kajal along with him.

One by one everyone went living me and my angry bird alone . She is looking so angry for some reasons I am also feeling scared.

"Jaan will you dance with me?" I asked her softly but she looked at me no glared at me .

"NO" she said angrily and went back to her eating.

"Ok then I will asked Rashi to dance with me" I said trying get up from my seat .

But she held my wrist and again make me sit in the chair.

"Dare you to do that I will murder her and put all blame on you" she said pointing the fork on me with greeted teeth.

She again held my wrist and dragged me towards dance floor where everyone is dancing.

She put my both hands either side of her waist and she put her hands on my shoulder.

I pull her more closer and start moving with the song . I twirl her around and back hugged her .

I place wet kisses on her neck which she shivered.

"V-vihan no please" she sutter.

I make her face me and again pull her close to me . I placed a kiss on her neck and bit it slightly which she winced and I lick that place to shoot the pain.

No one can see us as the lights are dim so there is no chance someone we see us.

After dancing we two come down from the stage ans she immediately excused herself and went upstairs.

I smirked and start talking with my friends.

Time skip
AUTHOR'S POV
-------------------------
Vihan and katha's family and friends are sitting in a living room as party is over and every guest went back to their home.

"Attcha Mahesh hume bhi abhi chalna chaiya bohot raat ho gayi hai" Katha's father Ram said standing up from the chair .

"Aree aj rukh jao na sablog" Mahesh said .

"Haa bhai sahab please stay for tonight and Aksh , shantanu and kajal you also stay . It's already very late ." Vinita said .

"Aree don't trouble yourself Vinita" Katha's mother said .

"No no I will not hear anything " Vinita said stubbornly.

"Ok ok" Ram said laughing.

"Katha and kajal you can sleep in one room , priya will sleep with Nitya and shantanu and aksh will sleep in one room and Ram bhai shahab and sunita will sleep one room ." Vinita said smiling.

After that all retire to their respective rooms .

Katha and kajal enter inside in one room and kajal immediately plop in the bed .

"Ahhh godd I am so tired" kajal said laying down on the bed.

"First go and change then sleep" katha said entering inside the barthroom to change.

"Tu Bahar aa pahle" kajal said.

After sometime katha come wearing her night dress as Navya give both of them kajal and Katha.

Right now both girls are laying on the bed suddenly kajal said.

"You know sometimes I feel very sad for shantanu"

"Why?" Katha asked confusingly.

"Yarr uske parents bilkul bhi Vihan bhai and Aksh bhai ke parents ke jaise nehi hai . His parents is always busy in business and never ever spend time with him . When he see vihan bhai and aksh bhai parents how they spend time with vihan bhai and aksh he too want to spend time with them . Bit they never care for him . He smile outside but in inside he is a sad child whi just want spend some time with his parents. I feel very bad for him . He never tell me but I know he is hurt and sad .Today also they didn'tcome becausethey went in a business trip" kajal said with teary eyes sitting in the bed

Katha become very shocked knowing shantanu's situation.  She feel so sad for him . She sit in the bed and hugged kajal consoling her.

"Its ok kajal don't cry" katha said hugging her.

After sometime kajal stop crying. Katha and kajal both lay down in the bed and drift to sleep .

In morning
Everyone is having their breakfast and today Vihan's first day office as a CEO.

Vihan's mother feed some curd and suger . He take every elders blessing and hug his friends and lastly he went to katha who was looking at him with soft smile.

He hugged and kissed her forheas which she blushed and everyone aww at them.

"Message me when you reach home" he said while she nooded.

After that he went to office with his father and chachu.

Aksh , shantanu and kajal also bid by and left .

Katha's family also bid by to Oboroi's and left from there

____________________________

VOTE AND COMMENT