chapter 25

KATHA'S POV
---------------------
After he left me in corridor I went to my room to hide those marks . And you will not believe he left three hickeys on my neck and one hickey on my jaw . My half foundation gets finished because of him .

Is he really a vampire? Omg I am in love with a vampire? No no to kiya hamare bacche bhi vampire honge unke father ki tarha ya inshan honge meri tarha .

Oh my God katha seriously what you are thinking  . You have gone made . I thought and left for to have dinner.

Going there I saw all my friends and my vampire is sitting in a corner table.  I walked towards them .

As they saw me they all start giving me teasing look except my vampire boyfriend.

"What ? Why you all are looking at me like that?" I asked taking a seat beside vihan.

"Nothing but I think you forget to hide one hickey" Nisha said and spilled the hot chocolate which I was drinking.

"But I hide them" I said and realized what I said .

As I looked at them they all are looking at me With mischievously .

"Ohhoooo" kajal said and everyone start laughing include vihan .

I pinched him in husband thigh but he did not wince .

Hulk kahi ka!!!

And like that teasing and laughing we complete our dinner and went to our rooms .

Nextday
We wake up in the 5 am and because teachers told us to gathered at hall of the hotel at sharp 6.00am .

We three went towards the hall and we saw boys are already waiting for us . We all walk towards the hall and teachers told us to have breakfast .

"I am veryy excited to explore manali" Nisha said excitedly.

We all smiled at her excitement and I can see Aksh bhai was looking at her differently not like everyday.

Ahm ahm something is going on...

After finshing our breakfast teachers told us to get in the bus .

We all get in the bus and this time Nisha and Aksh bhai sit together without any tantrums.

Something is definitely going on ....

We all explore Manali throughout the day and it's soo beautiful place . Everywhere just snow and I love snow.

And for two days we all explored the place eat different food and did bohot Sara mastiiii.

And tomorrow we are going back to home. Huffff I will miss Manali.

Right now Kajal and me are watching TV which was in our room . And Nisha was doing something on her phone while blushing.

I gesture kajal to look at Nisha . We both shared a look and went behind her and she is messaging someone ad she notice us . She jerk up from the bed.

"Madam we explanation" kajal and I said crossing our sitting in the bed.

"W-what explanation?" She asked nervously.

"Really nisha" I asked her raising my both eyebrow because I can't raise one.

"Y-yea-ah" she sutter looking at otherside.

"Ok if you don't want to tell us" kajal said and laid on her side . I looked at Nisha who was looking at us sadly.

"Its ok Nisha tell us whenever you feel comfortable" I said smiling at her .

"Thankyou Katha I will tell you really soon" she said and I nooded.

We both lay down and fall a sleep soon because of tiredness.

Next day we all left for our homes ...

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
It's been month to that trip and everyone is busy with their lives .

Right now katha is sitting with her family. 

"Tomorrow Mahesh invited us to their home for dinner" Ram katha's father said to everyone.

"Areee iski kiya jarurat thi" Katha's mother said .

"I also said but he insist so much that I can't deny" katha's father said.

"So we are going di's sasural tomorrowww" Priya said teasing katha .

Katha glared her but her cheeks become red .

Everyone laughed looking at her blusing figure.

Everyone talk for sometime then retired for their rooms.

"I will my new dress tomorrow for dinner " priya said laying on the bed . I also laid beside her and she hugged me tightly.

"Di" she called me after sometime.

I hmm at her .

"Are you excited to meet yous in laws tomorrow " she asked mischievously.

"Priyaaa" I called her stranly.

"Ok ok sorry" she said

And like that both of us drift to sleep.

Next morning
KATHA'S POV
--------------------
I wake up late today because today Sunday.  I went to kitchen after doing my morning routine. Mumma was preparing breakfast I also helped her .

After done with breakfast I called everyone to come for breakfast.

We all did our breakfast with chit-chat .

Priya said she have some work with her friend so she is going there . Bhai is also not at home . He went to meet his friends. 

Mumma papa are resting , so I come to my room and thought to call vihan why he didn't tell me about dinner .

He picked up the call in five rings ..

"Hello" I said softly and he just hmmmed.

"Aap abhi tak uthe nehi ?" I asked laying in my bed.

"Ummhmm" he said .

"Uth jaiyee 10 baj rahe hai" I said looking at the time.

He didn't say anything so I again said hello.

"I waiting for that day when you will wake up saying this words while sitting in my bed ruffling my hair" He said in his morning husky voice .

Hearing  him I blushed furiously.

"Btw are you coming for dinner tonight na?" He asked

"Yes btw why you didn't tell me yesterday in college about dinner " I asked.

"I come to know about dinner thing yesterday night only" he said and I hmmm.

After talking for sometime we cut the call .

I hope everything went well in dinner.

_______________________

Hiii guysss I hope you like the chapter.
There are only 3 or 4 chapters are left ...so please....

Do vote and comment please ..