chapter 14

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
Me and Vihan are sitting in cafeteria while he is eating and I wast looking at him. He didn't eat anything from a long time so I forced him to eat something. I also brought Raj Nitya and Navya di to  eat something as they also didn't eat anything.

While elders said they will eat later.

We both are sitting at different table as others are in different table.

I was looking at him he is eating his food cutely with a pout while looking down.

I smiled at his cuteness and I want secuse is fluffy cheek sooooo bad .

Suddenly he looked up and our eyes met. But his phone ring and it broke our starting session.

"Hello" he said.

"What ? Ok! We are coming." He said stood up from the chair.

"What happened" I asked standing up from the table .

"Mom gain her consciousness" he said smiling lightly. And went towards his siblings to tell them.

Now I have to face his mom. I don't know how she will react . But Vihan says everyone knows me and like me . I think his mom will also like him . But I read in many books that Male leads mother doesn't like female lead .

Oh God what Iam thinking? I took a deep breath and calm my nerves.

"Let's go and don't be nervous she already like you" Vihan said coming towards me and putting his arm on my shoulder. I nooded and smile slightly.

We both walked out of the cafeteria as everyone already went .

"You go first " I said to him as soon as we come infront of the room .

"Why Let's go together" he said .

"No please you go first I will come afterwards it's family time I dont wanna ruined it." I said to him.

"Are out of your mind? What are you saying? You are also family now don't make me angry.  Let's go. " he said and dragged me inside the room.

AUTHOR'S POV
-----------------------
Vihan and katha entered inside room and saw everyone is present there including kajal and Nisha also.

Everyone's attention went towards the couple who enter inside the room holding hands.

Vihan's mother look at them with a small smile and signal katha to come towards her.

Katha nervously went towards her and sit at the chair which kept just beside the bed.

"Aree meri bahu to photo se hajar guna jyada sundar hai" Vinita (Vihan's mother) said placing her hand on katha's cheek as she sitting in the bed.

Katha blushed hearing her calling her bahu and looked at vihan with corner of her eyes who is avoiding looking at everyone and small smile was playing on his lips.

"Aunty ab aap ki tabiyat kaisi hai ? " katha asked concernly which Vinita smile and said

"I am perfectly fine now and seeing my future daughter in law I become more fine" Vinita said and katha blushed like anything.

Like that katha mingled with everyone and talked with everyone like she know them from a long time.
Also kajal and Nisha mingled with them.

Time skip

"I think i should go now kajal and Nisha is waiting forme outside and also It's pretty late" katha said to youngsters who are sitting in the outside of the room.

"Bhabhi stay for sometime na" Raj said .

"Yeah bhabhi pleaseee" Nitya said .

Katha looked at their puppy faces .

"Yeah katha Stay for sometime" Navya said .

"No di let her go . Her family must be waiting for her" Vihan said which katha looked at him.

"I will come tomorrow to meet all of you guys don't be sad " Katha said to Oboroi siblings who are become sad.

"Promise?" Raj asked

"Promised" katha said and he hugged her Nitya also hugged her.

Katha also hugged Navya and went to Vihan and  said a small by because he was looking somehow angry .

"I will drop you" Vihan said holding her wrist.

"No its ok kajal , Nisha are already waiting for me outside with aksh bhai and Shantanu bhai" katha said smiling softly at him.

"I said I will drop you called them and tell them to go" vihan said in cold tone which shiver down her spine.

She nooded and called kajal and tell her to go.

"I will come after droping her informed everyone" he said to Navya and she nooded.

Katha waved at Oboroi siblings and run behind her man who was walking with long steps.

Raj, Nitya and Navya laughed at her and inside the room.

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
We come to parking lot and I was about to opened the passenger door but he pulled my hand and pinned me to a piller .

My breath become heavy because of our closeness. Our both's nose was touching each other.  I close my eyes when he learned more closer.

I open my eyes when I didn't feel anything. I looked at him and he was already looking at me .

"Why are you ignoring me " he said and pressed his body more into me.

"W-when did I ignored you" I asked suttering because of the closeness .

"Really you are giving all your attention to my family but not me" he said pouting little.

I laughed and aww at his cuteness. Right now he is being so bossy and now he is behaving like baby.

"Why are you laughing " he asked cutely.

"What do I do then you are looking sooo cutee" I said and pinched his fluffy cheeks and peck on his pout .

But the peck turned out a full make our session.

__________________________
I know a short chapter

Comment yours views please

And voteeee.