chapter 40

KATHA'S POV
---------------------
"OK FINEEEEE DONT EVER TRIED TO CALL ME AGAIN I AM BREAKING UP WITH YOU" I said and cut the call.

"What he think of himself huh? Duniya ka sara kam bas unko he hai baki log to sirf matchar mar rahe hai . Now I will not talk to him  Aghhhh I hate him . Workaholic jerk, khadus , arrogant inshan. I said angrily looking at my phone.

"Kisko itni galiya de rahi hai " kajal said entering inside my room .

"Who else kajal of course our sweet vihannn jijuuu" Nisha said sitting in the bed comfortably.

"Hawww why are you cursing our sweet jiju" kajal said making an angry face which I rolled my eyes at her.

"Vihan and sweet two are opposite word . They can match with each other" I said angrily.

Like he didn't talk to you sweetly my subconscious mocked me but like always I ignored it.

"Oh come on Katha we all know how sweetly and romantically vihan jiju talk to you. Aksh never talk to me like that bloody bastard " Nisha said first line dreamily while second line angrily.

"Shan also didn't talk to me like that . You are Lucky bitch" kajal said .

I roll my eyes at them .

"Btw why are you cursing him?" Kajal asked laying on the bed.

"You know na today we all are going for engagement shopping and also to buy rings . I want him to come with me to buy rings so we can buy rings together. But that Workaholic inshan said he is busy he had meetings line up He can't come and tall me to go with everyone. " I said angrily but also sadly.

"Ohhhh it's bad how can he do that his soon to be fience" Nisha said hugging me by sideways.

"But it's ok he must be busy otherwise he will never do this" kajal said which I nooded sadly .

"Areee tum log baithe kya ho jaldi se ready ho jaw we will directly meet Oboroi's in the shopping mall" Mumma said entering inside the room hurriedly.

"Aunty hum to ready hokar he aaye hai bas yea duffer abhi tak ready nehi hui" kajal said slaping my back which I hissed .

I glare at her which she roll her eyes at me .

"I am going" I said and went to wardrobe to take out my clothes and went inside the barthroom.

Time skip

I come out from the barthroom wearing my clothes and saw both of my bestfriend are busy in talking with someone in phone and i know with whom they are talking because of their blusingly.

And this idiots said they don't talk to them sweetly morons ..

(Katha's look)

"Oh you come let's go everyone must be waiting for us in the living room" kajal said getting up from the bed .

"Hmm first let me do some touch up" I said walking towards my dressing table.

After done with my touch up I wear my shoes after that we three went in the living room where all my family is waiting for me .

"Let's go" papa said and we all nooded and went outside.

Me , Nisha and kajal are in kajal's car while my family in our car .

I checked my phone to see if he had call me or message me but no there is none.

"Stop glaring at your phone katha" kajal said laughing.

"Shut up kajal" I said and look outside of the window.

We reach the mall which is belongs to Oboroi's. This the biggest mall in our whole city .

We all went inside and the Manger directed us towards the vip section. There we saw all Oboroi's are busy in selecting dresses.

"Hiiiiii bhabhiiiii" Nitya said coming towards me .

"Hii baccha how are you ?" I asked .

"I am fine bhabhi . Let's go bhabhi we will select dress for your engagement " she said and dragged me towards a shop with other girls following behind us.

"Show some beautiful engagement grown" Navya di said which the sale girl nooded and went to bring growns.

All are beautiful but I didn't find the any growns of my liking. I wish vihan was with me today then he can help me in choosing dress.

"Katha koi pasand aya" Navya di asked which I shook my head at her .

"Show some more growns" di said and the girl nooded.

This time a grown catch my attention. I look at grown and this is so beautiful exactly the I like.

"This one" I said to them ..

"Woww bhabhi your and bhai's choice are same huh" Nitya said in teasing voice .

I frown at her and asked in confuse tone.

"What do you mean"?

"Look here" she said and pointed me towards a direction .

I look at the direction where Nitya showed me and there standing my men in his glory .

I look at him shock . He walked towards me with a smile .

"Hello jaan" he said softly and I come out from my shock.

"What are you doing here huh? You are busy right? You have meetings lined up why are here now"? I asked angrily.

"Calm down tigress I just want to give you surprise " he Said smiling at me .

I almost melt in his smile but stop myself  .

"I don't like this type surprises of yours" I said angrily looking at him .

"Really?" He asked pulling me close to him .

I gasped and look around to saw no one is here whole shop is empty.

Where did everyone go???

"Everyone left jaan" he said cupping my one cheek.

"This dress is choosen by you?" I said pointing the towards the dress.

"Yes jaan see you also choose the same the dress" he said with a proud smile .

"What if I choose another dress?" I asked mischievously.

"I know your choice and I am definitely sure you will choose this dress" he said with a smile .

And ladies and gentlemen once again my anger melt downn like ice because of my cutieeee .

My cutieeeeee

_______________________________
Surpriseeeeee update guysss

Vote and comment and follow please

And I personally feel that the previous cover is more good so I change into previous one..