chapter 44

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
I was tossing and turning on my bed when i hear Nisha's house door bell rang . The bell was ringing continuously cause me to sit on the bed .

"Who come at this hour?" Nisha asked sleeply while sitting on a bed .

"I don't know let's go and check" I said standing up from the bed .

"No no katha what if it was some thief and as soon as we open the door he stab the knife on my cute little tummy" she said caressing her tummy with a scared expression.

"Are you scared Nisha? Waise to Bari daring Bani Phir ti hai ab kya huwa?" I asked her .

"I am not scared katha ok fine let's go and check" she said and we again hear the door bell sound .

We both went towards the living room and saw Navya di , Nitya , priya and kajal are standing in a line . I look at them weirdly.

"What heppend to all of you ? Why are you all are standing in a line?" Nisha asked .

"Wo someone is ringing your door bell from a long time . And you can see it's already 2.30 AM . We ate scared thinking whi might be at the door" Kajal whispered scaredly .

I shack my head at them and went towards the door to open it .

As soon as I open the door I see the most unexpected person ever . It was ...............

Vihan

What the hell he is doing here at this time ?

I gulp looking at his red eyes which always held love for me but today I can see only rage and anger on them .

I look at appearance black t-shirt grey lower his hairs are messy looking like a midnight snack.

What the fuck are you thinking katha Pervert?? I scold myself for thinking like that .

Before I could say something he entered inside the house and held me by y shoulder.

"What are you saying in the call?" He asked in low but dangerous tone.

I visibily shiver hearing his dangerous tone.

"ANSWER ME DAMM IT" He shout and I flinched badly which he noticed and closed his eyes before opening them .

This time his look is little soft .

"Suddenly what heppend to you tell me please" he said cupping my cheek .

I regret doing that to him . It's all because of them .

I take deep breath and tell him everything about dare .

"Aru you fucking kidding me katha? You know how scared I was. You think about that bloody dare bit not about my feelings" he said and I sheck my head at him.

"No no vihan you are getting me wron-" he cut of me by saying

"You play with my feelings katha" he said went outside of the room while I stand there with teary eyes .

I come out from my trance when someone keep her hand on my shoulder.

I look at the person and it was Navya di looking at me With guilt.

"Sorry katha that's all because of me . I know Vihan's anger still I force do that stupid dare . I am so sorry katha" she said and I can see she was about to cry .

"No di it's not your fault . It's just a game . Don't be guilty. And vihan I will convince him and you know he can't stay angry with me . So don't worry ok" I said assuring her .

"Ok I will go and see him outside" I said and run outside of the house.

I come outside but unfortunately his car already left . I sigh and went inside of the house .

"What heppend?" Navya di asked .

"He left" I said sadly .

"But it's ok anyways I will meet him tomorrow now let's go to sleep it's already very late" I said and they all nooded .

"We all are sorry katha because of us vihan jiju is angry with you" Kajal said and all of them nooded .

"Its ok yarr its just a game and you don't have to feel guilty at all" I said smiling at them .

They all nooded and we went towards our respective rooms .

Next morning
I wake up early and left for my house . They all are still sleeping so i didn't wake up them because we all sleep late .

My message Nisha that I went to home .

The reason I wake up early today is I have to convince my naraz fience. So I decided that I will make his all favorite dishes and went to his office to surprise him .

I rang the door bell of my house and it opened by my mother.

"Itni subha subha kyu aagayi aur priya kaha hai?" Mumma asked looking at me  .

"Mumma let me enter first" I said .

"Oh come" she said and get aside to let me in the house .

"Now tell me why are you come this early and where is priya?" She asked again .

"I come early because I am going to your son in laws office to convince him because he is angry with me so I decided to make his favorite food and take it to his office" I said sitting on the sofa .

"What? Kya kiya tune?" Mumma
shouted at me .

"Mera beta jarur tune kuch kiya hoga warna wo gussa karta he nehi Mera pyara baccha" mumma said I look at her wiredly.

Only I know kitna gussa nehi karta wo..

"Ja jaldi fresh hokar khana banana me lag ja tab tak I prepared breakfast" mumma said and I nooded.

"And huh mumma Navya di and Nitya will drop priya. I come by bus" I said and she nooded.

Time skip
I was getting ready for to go to his office . I prepared his all favorite food . It's take me 3 hours to prepare the all food.

I already book a cab to go to his office . I also call him but Mera naraz fience didn't pick up .

So I call his PA to ask him if he had any meeting but he said today he didn't have any meeting .

I hope wo man Jaye.

____________________________

Hellooooo lovliessss ...

Maybe from today regular updates......

Do I finished this book or extend?

tell me your thoughts pleaseee and if you don't share your thoughts I will finished this book in 3or4 chapters.

Do vote and comment and follow.