Chapter 36

Continuation of flashback.

Jisoo had been speaking about Rosé's new analysis of the article and Rosé was listening to her attentively, they had a sumptuous conversation even flirting in between and she liked how Rosé looked at her or even being under Rosé's gaze she loved it.

"That's it, I hope it might help you" she smiled.

Rosé nodded, "if you're the one to tell me I can surely conquer the world, professor"

Jisoo chuckled, "Sure sure, be careful to analyse the data I have emailed you. Best of luck" she cheered.

Jisoo guided Rosé out of her office, relishing the time spent together. As they strolled, Rosé found comfort in the company of her crush, Jisoo's presence offering a fleeting respite. However, the tranquillity shattered when Jennie reappeared after a week-long trip from Sydney.

Jisoo's steps faltered as she caught sight of her younger sister waiting for Rosé just outside the office. The air seemed to crackle with apprehension. A poignant moment unfolded when Rosé's eyes lit up upon spotting Jennie. The once-avoidant gaze turned into a shimmering recognition, and Rosé took a step forward, a yearning to embrace Jennie evident in her every move.

Yet, as Rosé approached, Jennie seemed to elude her, turning away in a deliberate act of avoidance. The unspoken dynamics between the trio hung in the air, an intricate web of sentiments weaving through their shared history.

Jennie followed her like a lost puppy, "Hey, baby, no greeting kiss for me?" she kissed Rosé's cheek.

"Do not talk to me" Rosé rolled her eyes not disbursing attention until Jennie stemmed pursuing her causing her to shift to see why the brunette wasn't following her.

Rosé, seemingly oblivious to their surroundings in the bustling corridor, handed her books over to Jennie. Despite the curious glances from students and the distant gaze of Jisoo, she was unfazed. In her hands, the exchange of books became a subtle act of intimacy.

"I didn't miss you," Rosé declared, her words carrying a certain playfulness.

Jennie, ever nonchalant, simply nodded, taking the books from Rosé without a word. The facade of indifference, however, was short-lived. As Rosé clutched onto Jennie's collar, a button popped off her shirt, a minor casualty in the chaos of their dynamic. It went unnoticed, or perhaps deliberately omitted, as Rosé began to lead Jennie away.

With a firm grip on Jennie's collar, Rosé pulled her along, both aware of the magnetic pull they held over each other. The onlookers revelled in the toxic drama that unfolded before them – the most tumultuous couple in the university. Jennie, wholly submissive to Rosé's lead, followed willingly, knowing that the next day would bring the telltale marks of their passionate encounters. The Lioness and her willing prey, captivate the audience with their intense connection.

Student 1 shook his head, "Not again with their drama"

"Shut up, it's better than Netflix" student 2 whispered kicking her friend when Rosé was dragging Jennie to the parking.

Student 1, "Seriously? That's like a whole new level of friendship."

"Friendship or something more?" student 3 muttered to her best friends.

Student 4, "I think Rosé has a secret spell on Jennie because that girl hates when someone even looks at her and she's letting Rosé drag her like a thing wow"

Student 1, "Maybe Rosé's got some magical powers."

Student 2, "Or maybe Jennie's just head over heels for her."