Chapter 34

She froze at her spot but instantly moved her hand down to reckon the length. We have no frivolity left to feel timid about, though, for some reason on this trip, we have a lot of reasons to feel shy, infuriated, and belligerent, we have felt so many emotions so why not feel the pleasurable pain too between?

"It's big," she uttered.

I caressed our cheeks, "Come on, baby, I won't if you don't want but Let's give it a try before you decide anything"

"Okay," she agreed pulling my lips in one of the best kisses of today.

A profound fear provoked me to draw back scouring for an answer in her eyes, "Please tell me you haven't used this before, please... have you done-have you done this with-with-"

"Are you serious right now?" she grimaced at me. "Have I ever asked you how many people you slept with when I wasn't around for a year in between? Have I asked you or shown jealousy over people you have kissed or have taken drugs with? Have I-"

"Well, you knew that meant nothing but, here you like her so she means something. Doesn't she?" I gritted my teeth when she didn't answer me immediately and hesitated which broke my heart.

"I never, we never did anything like that for your possessive self. Are you gonna continue or should I show myself out?" she was enraged, I didn't want to make her angry I just... I just wanted my Rosie, not someone else. "Why do you ask?"

"You... you seem, you seem different. You don't like to do things out of your comfort zone or anything outlandish" I search for my innocent or mischievous Rosie in her eyes who was now courageous and more confident about her essentials. My Rosie was shy, and loving not...

Not valiant and she would never love to go against her nature.

My Rosie, values the depth of feelings over mere pleasures, making her a unique soul. In my heart, a fear lingered - the fear of losing her essence or being influenced by external factors, especially by Jisoo. Yet, amidst these concerns, one undeniable truth shone in her eyes - she desired me, and her love was solely mine.

"Jennie, love, I'm not 15 anymore. I can say if I don't like or dislike anything. You don't need to stand up for me all the time, you don't need to worry over little things for me, I can take care of myself and my comfort zone is nice but doing something out of the way is stimulating and exciting I love it"

"So you have been doing thrill-"

"That is why, that is why I didn't want to come to the hotel" She was about to swim away so I caged her in my arms against the corner.

"I'm afraid... god, Chae baby. I'm afraid if lose the Rosie I loved once, look at you. You changed, god, how didn't I notice before when you took me that day in the restroom I thought you were merely jealous but look at you, my love. You're-"

"Jennie, I'm the same but as I grew older I would change, love. You're overthinking it, I'm still me but convinced, mature and the one who loves you"

"Me, only me, loves me only."

"Do you?"

I nodded, "I love you, baby. I love you so much that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, you tell me how you want me to propose so I'll do it. I just want to put a ring to secure you or I might freak out..."

She chuckled at the response, "God, you only know how to declare your needs but can't ask for it. You did the same when we were 15 instead of asking me to be your girlfriend you just said we are and told everyone before telling me"

"I do not know how to, baby. I do not know how to ask because I am afraid you say no, would you?" I kissed the corner of her lips.

She shuddered, "I would say yes, for each lifetime I would say yes to you"