Chapter 20

"What are you thinking?" Jennie embraced me from back while I was drying my hair in front of the mirror.

I smiled not knowing what I even was thinking, "Nothing, how's your arm?" I shifted to her analysing it though it was moving a bit not much it wasn't quavering anymore.

"I'm fine, I heard what you did in the hallway, two days ago" she sneered hopping on the bed and chuckling. "God, why do I consistently miss whenever you play the protective one" she groaned in annoyance.

"It was nothing," I sat on the bed beside her opening my laptop not knowing how to repair it so I began watching some videos on YouTube and she sat up resting her head on my shoulder.

"What are you doin'?" she contested.

I chuckled recalling how I terrified the shit out of Soo-hee, "Your biggest fan is my partner and she managed to annihilate my flies on the first day even though it was my fault that I scared her. She's told me not to show my face to her until I get this fixed."

She twisted my face her kissed my lips, "Insecurity looks so hot on you, you know" She grinned.

I pulled away, "I'm not insecure, there is nothing in between us to be insecure about" I hurt her again I knew though I didn't want to act like we had any future, one day she would marry someone and I'd be free, yet I'm afraid I won't be able to free myself from her memories.

She didn't protest, "Have you signed the form for us.. for the camp?" she changed the topic, fantastic. And she asked me why I was hurting her.

"I did," I spurned looking back at her. "I had to buy some things for the project, I won't be long." I got up when I received the message from Soo-hee which I excepting Hyeri gave my number to her.

"Ros-" I closed the door behind me before she eradicated me more by avoiding that she hadn't replied to me 2 days ago. Why do I even care? It's nothing, just sex. Yes, a sexual relationship with her and Jisoo. Excellent.

-

I was staggered by the coercion against the car when I was going back though before I could scream the person placed a hand on my mouth. I enlarged my eyes to see who it was, it was unexcepted.

"I told you to meet me, didn't I?" she was infuriated.

I sighed, "What the fuck are you doing here?" I drove her back in the dusk so she wouldn't be seen by anyone. "If anyone sees you, my sister would've your career-"

She chuckled, "Worried for me? Nice, but we don't have time for that"

"It would be thrilling for you, but not for me. I-"

She kissed my lips accumulating a blushing smile from me as she held my hand. "Walk with me, it's the least you can do" she mandated.

"It's dangerous, someon-"

"Don't be afraid, you have no reason to be and I kind of... like you around" She dragged me with her as we strolled side by side and she seemed melancholy sort of so I held her arm with both hands.

"What's wrong?" I questioned.

She shrugged, "Can't talk about it to you"

"Why are you even here then?" I let go of her arm though she harboured my hand putting it back on her arm.

"It's nothing truly, you came to me to forget about the world and I came to you to forget it too. To escape, you're my escape" she expressed which was truly inconsistent because I was sure she wanted to do nothing with me except sex.

"You mean I give you butterflies and comfort?" I ridiculed. She was toying with her bracelet again that I couldn't help but hold her wrist lifting it to dissect, "It doesn't suit you"