Chapter 12

Get some tissues...

"You do not get to talk to me!" Rosie exclaimed eating her breakfast and telling me.

I pouted, "But I was asking for dumplings" I eyed her plate replenished with dumplings.

She opened her mouth to argue but closed it disseminating her plate with me, "Liv! We need more!" she affirmed and Joy had her brows raised.

One of the things which don't change is I'm still her favourite person or the one and only with whom she shares her food.

"Why? What happened, Junior?" Joy questioned even if she knew the causality.

"What the hell she was doing in my bed?" she questioned, Ouch, okay I rub my hand on my chest to ease the aching.

Joy didn't glance up at her, "How would I know that? She was in your bed, and thankfully we don't have anyone grumbling about the noise which means you both assumably slept?"

"This isn't funny, how come you didn't come to check on me like every night?"

"Actually I did, you both were sleeping" Joy shrugged. "like usual" she added.

I grinned kicking her foot under the table and thanking her and she winked at me secretly. Rosie had her gaze fixed on me while I stole her dumpling which I'm sure she told Liv to make because I had a bad day yesterday. She permanently does it to make me feel better if she can't do that herself.

"What? Would you want me to rather let you stay in the car and have the back pain the next morning?" I munch on the food.

She didn't say anything, "God, I have an assignment due. I have to go!" She got up stuffing the one dumpling in her mouth as she ran to the door.

"Tin Foil, Liv! Come on!" I asked Liv to fill the breakfast in foil to run after her with her laptop which she forgot and our bags waiting for us in university which we have left in our locker.

"Be safe! Drive carefully, see you!" We heard Joy.

I saw Rosie remaining for me in the parking discovering her car was in the university parking lot. I mischievously lifted my brows at her unlocking the car and she sat on the passenger seat as I handed over the laptop with the breakfast.

"Oh thank you so much, Jen" She kissed my cheek probably she was furious at me.

One of the best things about friends to lovers is, that some things come intrinsically that you don't even acknowledge and forget to distinguish if it should be friendly or more than friend acts.

"No problem, Chaeyoung" I wasn't going to give in. I wanted to show her how mad I was at her too.

She ceased eating looking at me, "Are you mad?"

I concealed my smile, "Oh you noticed" I removed the car out of the parking heading to the university and she didn't eat skimming down and then turning away her face.

"Then be mad, it's good" she uttered.

I clutch onto the steering wheel, I barely cry in front of her and when I do she holds me no matter how infuriated she is at me. She holds me and I don't want to cry because I don't want to look helpless, I'm not. I turned on the radio instead to detour the quietude.

'-song for all the heartbroken souls, because what's worse than knowing you want something besides knowing you can never have it? You're Losing Me by Taylor Swift.'

The song began and I gulped desiring to switch the channel, but the song was kind of I don't know beautiful. Full of sorrow, unhappiness, and despair transmitting all the things I could never accumulate the intrepidity to say. Each line was killing me, I was losing her, and I was so close to losing her so I enriched the volume for her to know that I didn't want to lose her.