Chapter 21

Jennie's pov

I couldn't say it, I couldn't say it because I didn't want to give her expectancy and hurt her as I kissed bypassing how much it pained me to see her from the balcony waving to someone, the car was familiar though I couldn't pinpoint so I decided I would check later on cause right now I had to remind her how much she meant to me.

"Is our bond that weak that you can't see it in my eyes?" I pulled away pressing a kiss on her jaw.

"It's not enough... your unsaid words are not enough" She turned away from me while tears cruising down her fluffy cheeks.

I smiled sneering against her throat, "You understand my unsaid words?"

"I don't want to" she gasps.

"You still do" I pushed her back on the couch straddling her and I could feel our heart anguishing at the same time. How do I tell her? How do I tell her that I find the love of the universe in her? How do I do that? How do I show it?

She got up leaving though I held onto her wrist, "No, don't... don't leave your soulmate here" I feel my own tears dousing my shirt, it's always like this whenever we cry our shirt drenched in our tears that much we cry.

"You are doing it again," she uttered not glancing back at me.

"It's hurting... I know, it's breaking you too but don't leave me." I kissed her knuckles, "When you look at me... my heart blooms like flowers when our eyes find each other from a distance, my heart leaps with excitement. I felt most of myself when you are holding me... how do I tell you?" I pulled onto her hand and she swerved.

Her lips curled back holding herself to burst out in tears until she blinked causing the weighty tear droplets to flee from her eyelids, "The more I stay the more I feel... I feel..."

"Like you couldn't breathe?" I concluded her sentence and she nodded. "Then how can you leave me to die? I'm still the same..." The tears kept streaming down my face, my heart was crying so bad because she still hadn't wiped my tears away. It made me question if she was still the same girl I met when I was a kid.

"Is it fun to watch me cry? Aren't you gonna..." I lifted her hand to my cheek enfolding her hand from my wounded hand to wipe my tears, because if she wouldn't do that then I'd do it for her cause I knew she wanted to, I could see it which made me cry more hugging her hand kissing her knuckles.

Wow, it hurts so bad. Oh Jesus, why give me heart if you can't let me have the one I desire?

She pivoted, her shirt inundated above her chest from tears, "Don't leave, my love. My heart won't handle it, it's still acting like 15..."

She took a deep breath before turning to me with all the strength she had gathered in the second sitting back in front of me. "Just when I thought I would have a day without crying, here I am."

I chuckled in between choking onto my tears and sobs, "I'll make it, better..."

"You make it worse," she spit the words hurting my heart. "I guess I'm used to it, now," she expressed. I took the initiative, leaning in to place one soft, gentle kiss on her cheek.

She didn't genuinely respond, but she also didn't object, so I leaned in again, this time placing the kiss on her mouth and running my tongue lightly over her lips in the sweetest way conceivable feeling her crack into sobs in between. After another pause with still no objection, I went in one more time. This time, she opened her mouth against mine and pushed her tongue forward, the small gesture made my heart flutter.

To my delight, She opened up to let me in to show how much my heart isn't satisfied yet. I don't think my heart can ever be satisfied by her, I forever want more of her every day.