Chapter 16

Rosé's pov

"Rosie!" I heard humming in response though she closed my laptop positioning her face in front of me.

I sighed, "I'm working on your project, and instead of assisting me you're distracting me"

She puckered her lips in a pout, "Take me to bed, I'm sleepy" She stretched her arm up at me. Her left arm is still not moving, and all I feel is wrath cause expelling Cami is not enough until I do the same with her.

I got up to hold her hand to oblige but she shook her head, "What? Now?"

"Pick me, I shouldn't walk, right? I mean I would unless you want me to suffe-"

"You're such a dork" I picked her up from the couch carrying her to my room as she enveloped her arm around my shoulder nestling into my shoulder and giving me goosebumps. Even though it was not the first time she was doing this, however, she still had this influence on me.

I inducted her on the bed and she hauled me back embracing my waist, "Have I told you how stunning you're looking today?" she muttered darting up at me and even her one hand was enough to leave me wheezing.

She bucked her face in my t-shirt caressing her cheek on my bare stomach causing me to bite my lower lip attempting to catch my breath feeling her bussing my rib drawing me closer to bed encasing her hand on my waist to keep me close, "Have I told you how much I was craving you?" she continued moving up with her seductive kissing licking my abs down to the abdomen and I didn't even acknowledge when my hands were retaining her head in shirt bemoaning for more.

Her teeth congested the waistband of my shorts pushing it down, "help an injured girl, baby. Would you?" she muttered though she didn't pause for my reaction when her hand traversed from the back of my waist to push down the shorts from my ass until it loosens on my thigh and ended up on my feet in second.

"No panties? Were you devising to seduce me?" she grabbed my ass toting me against her and propelling me to gasp her name.

Her hand went up to my back this time in my tee twitching her fingers in my bra, "Jen-Jennie, no... we can't. Not now-" I endeavour to pull away provoking her to break off the hook of my bra driving her face up and preserving me at the place and I couldn't help but be inquisitive about how strong she is.

"Baby, it's been five days."

She fondled her hand on my back renouncing me only to pant at how marvelous her mouth functioned on my body even though her left arm wasn't in the condition to move she contrived to make me soaked just by solely hand pushing my bra over my breast droning against my chest sending butterflies down in my abdomen to my core that even I could smell the arousal that I even forget the door was still open of my room provoking me to shoot open my eyes until I shut them again hyperventilating when she latches her mouth on my nipple.

I harbour onto her head over my shirt, "Holy-Jennie, shit. Oh god!"

She entirely lamented in response to my every howl wadding her tongue on my nipple and massaging my ass so I was sure I was drenched that I had to squeeze my thighs. However, she press my ass sucking tremendously on my breast and all I can consider of is how sufficiently she would love me if her both hands were performing.

"Open your legs, baby. I want to smell you"

She detaches her mouth from my nipple kissing down above my cunt manipulating her nose between my thighs. My knees commenced to jiggle but I knew she desired me to stay still and like a command, my body stood still for her.

I grumbled clutching her brown locks in my fists, "Jen-fuck!-the door!" I insinuated.

She didn't care about kissing my thighs, her hand never halt for a second massaging my ass, "Joy is not home, and Lev won't dare to walk in after her last experience when she saw my head in between your thighs even though I wanted to murder her I was too caught up with your succulent cunt so don't worry, love"