Chapter 14

I kneeled skimming up at her with nostalgic eyes as she bowed to graze her lips against mine when my phone rang and certitude pierced back. I was revolted with myself for coming here while my girlfr-

Jennie is in hospital, oh god, how can I be so egomaniacal? I wasn't like this, I wasn't narcissistic when Jennie needed me. I got up and stepped back picking up my phone and listening to the chuckling sound through my phone. It was Joy or Jennie quarrelling over something and I felt my heart aching for renouncing them there as I glanced at Jisoo who was looking at me with vexation I guess?

"Baby, where are you? Thi—JOY! Sit down—your sister is aggravating me, help me or I will die—"

"Don't ever say that! I'm on my way," I wasn't a liar, but now I have become one, and lying to Jennie was the toughest thing in the world because however, she was she never lied to me about anything.

"Insecure, aren't you? Is my baby frightened to lose me? Don't worry you won't"

I sighed feeling the twinges in my chest skimming at Jisoo who had shifted away from me, "I know, just take your prescriptions I'll be there in no time"

"Drive safely, Rosie"

I smiled hearing the nickname sort of permanently does things to me, "I will, Jen" I hand up.

"You should go" Jisoo has her fixed on the bracelet trifling with it and I wonder if it was from her wife.

Jennie wasn't with me and I felt like I was philandering with her, after yesterday she did something to me that unlocked a case that I didn't know was sealed with consideration for her. I have never seen her sobbing and she did yesterday which still aches my heart, I look at Jisoo wanting her to take me away but she can't either. She has a wife and I have no chance to be happy with her either.

I won't be happy with either of them but miserable.

With all the intrepidity or mortification I had left I communicated, "Sooya, it doesn't feel right"

She scowled, "What do you mean?

"I—I'm in love with Jennie and you're sort of the best befuddlement for a while but after yesterday. I don't think I can do this, I can't hurt her and I don't want to lie to her I-"

She taunted, "Are you backing down? Because I'm practically sure you love me around you"

"Well, that's the tribulation I'm falling for you and we can't be together so what's the point? I'm running in circles, I wanted to end things with Jennie and now I feel something for you that you can't reciprocate"

"Roseanne, it's you who kissed me and it's you backing down? We had a deal"

"Excuse me? I never-"

"You can't back down, we are in this together when we crossed the line we had reciprocal congruence and now you can't back without me acquiescing to this."

Now I was truly frightened for the fact that I was the one who crossed the line, but she tempts too, doesn't she? It was already hard enough that I felt this way and she won't feel what I felt so I should break it off, right?

"You've wife, it was an oversight. We'll move on, yes It was nice to be with you but you don't like me s-"

She swerves us pinning us back on the wall propelling me to puff at her touch on my thigh, her lips against mine and her eyes piercing my soul. Her hands on me gave me an electrifying feeling as she licked my lips, "I never told you to unlove Jennie, did I?"

She smooched my throat sending an oscillation to my core, her hands between my thighs. Fuck! How do I resist her when all I want is to be in her arms relinquishing myself and not giving a fuck about society.