Chapter 8

"You have a beautiful voice, you know..."

I essentially slashed my thumb from the guitar strings staring up at the owner of the voice. She had her arms crossed the blazer resting on one of her wrists while she leaned onto the doorway, the upper button of her grey top was unbuttoned. I was alone and left rearward in the practice room which I usually do though today I was enthusiastic about it.

I placed the guitar aside on the floor getting up, "Hey," I greeted not knowing why unexpectedly my heart was pulsating fast for her, I mean it does but now I was agitated.

She chuckled, "You look flustered, tiger"

I bore a deep breath dousing my lips, "Why wouldn't I be? Have you seen yourself?"

She stood straight and ambled into the room shutting the door with a slight kick and the room lights shadowed. My heart was in my throat after hearing the clicking sound of the lock. Our eyes locked while my knee quivered at the panorama of her walk, gosh, she was immaculate and spectacular with her confident walk. She was out of reach for everyone which made me wonderment why she was enticed to me.

"So are you gonna play some songs for me or?" her gaze tumbled onto my lips licking her own and my breath affixed though I kept my mouth shut.

"Or?" I lifted my brow at her striding towards her.

She inducted her hand on my chest holding the blazer from another. I clasped her hand on my chest propelling it up to my lips and I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding band. It did make me lour though she didn't find my gaze pessimistic nor did I want to speak about her personal life so I kissed her palm placing her hand on my cheek.

"Don't get your hopes up" She seized back her hand settling onto the frigid floor in front of me signalling her brows for me to sit down so I sat in front of her clutching the guitar back.

"What do you like? Any particular Genre?" I played the guitar for the warmup.

"What is it? A date?"

Her inquiry made me wonder if it was. I blushed feeling my cheeks steaming under her confident gaze. She was shamelessly staring at me, "I admire your singing, I don't mind which song you would sing, I simply love to hear your voice"

"You do?"

"Yes,"

I smiled clearing my throat and performed two songs for her 'So Annoying by Mae Muller' and 'Best Mistake by Ariana Grande while she had her eyes settled on me. I couldn't understand if she was even hearing me. I felt unnerving finding it challenging to look back at her. It was real I was feeling chills in my body, and I was freaking freezing in December! My legs were shuddering which she might have detected as she placed her hand on my ankle to stop me and for the first time, I was rueing not wearing a skirt.

"So..." I placed the guitar aside retaining her hand on my ankle. "Do you like it?"

She raised her other hand compelling my hair back from my cheek, "It's too problematic not to be in love with your voice"

I closed my eyes moving close my head to hers, "See you're here, you like me too"

She smiled kissing my cheek, "I never told you I don't like you,"

It was a lot of torment to take because an inch distance felt like miles away. "Just once" I unfurled my eyes grazing my lips against hers.

"It won't be enough" She grabbed my cheeks in her hands.

"Then I won't stop until It would be enough" I clutch her top from the front and unite our lips.

Severely drawing her to my body, into my embrace, fetching her into the most contentious, antagonistic kiss. It was like giving her appetites a free pass because the way she got onto my lap was too much to take in once. I had my eyes broad open witnessing her eyes shut and her hands trail up on my arms and chest, to the back of my neck, into the hair, pulling me further into the kiss. I parted my lips, licking her lower lip tentatively almost shyly, and heard her rasp and pull me against her body more.