Chapter 29

The group decides to go quad biking through the island's rugged terrain. Rosé and So-hee end up as riding buddies, navigating the challenging paths together around the island near the beach. Jennie's group soon joined and everyone was having merriment with their partner. Hyeri and Derek shared sweet moments while Derek taught Hyeri to ride the bike and So-hee did the same.

"Okay, be ready now slowly give the race" So-hee warned Rosé since she was standing beside Rosé's bike to guide her.

Rosé widen her eyes, "No fucking way. So-hee!" she shouted when the bike abruptly pick up the speed.

"It's not a big of a deal, you can do this" So-hee rolled her eyes and she struggled to handle the bike and hit the break right away before she fell.

So-hee stopped beside Rosé who had her eyes closed, "Girl, I know you're blind when it comes to love but please don't die here. I don't want the cops to question me when you have your eyes closed"

Rosé scoffed, "How nice of you to show concern for me"

So-hee grinned, "I know, but please I don't want to waste my time to teach you biking the whole time. It's not that hard!"

Rosé glared at her banging their bike's tire, "Because you know how to do this!"

"And why don't you? Haven't you ever done bikin-"

"No, I haven't. When you were wasting your time learning to ride a bike I was busy becoming the best scholar" Rosé shot back and grinned causing So-hee to roll her eyes.

As Rosé struggled to master the art of quad biking, So-hee couldn't resist turning the adventure into a comedy special.

So-hee glancing at Rosé followed her slowly to help if Rosé ever fell, "Rosé, I've seen better quad biking moves in a toddler's playroom. Are you sure you're not confusing this with a gentle stroll in the park?"

Rosé grinning nervously handling the bike, "Hey, I'm just adding a touch of elegance to the ruggedness. It's a new biking style - 'Quad Ballet.'"

So-hee laughed, "Quad Ballet, you say? I think you missed the memo about speed and agility. And, by the way, your love life has competition - 'Heartbreak Racers' versus 'Quad Ballet.'"

Rosé mock gasping, "Oh no, not the dreaded competition! I was aiming for a slow and steady approach, you know, to savour the heartbreak."

"A slow and steady approach? I thought we were racing against time to leave our love troubles behind." So-hee said sarcastically.

Rosé mimicked dramatically distress, "Well, I'm a rebel. I like to take love troubles for a scenic detour. It adds suspense!"

So-hee pointing at the quad bike continued to bike beside Rosé, "Rosé, if your love life were a quad bike, I'm afraid it would be stuck in neutral. We might need a love mechanic for this."

Rosé grinned, "A love mechanic! I could use one of those. Maybe they come with a manual on decoding mixed signals."

"Oh, Rosé, if decoding mixed signals were an Olympic sport, you'd be a gold medalist. I see you've mastered the art of the romantic obstacle course." So-hee said playfully.

Rosé nodded proudly, "Exactly! Love is a challenging terrain, and I'm just giving it the respect it deserves."

So-hee winked at her, "Respect or not, at least your love life provides quality entertainment. Who needs Netflix when we have 'Heartbreak Racers' featuring the Quad Ballet extraordinaire?"

As they continued their quad biking adventure, So-hee's humour turned Rosé's biking struggles into a laughter-filled spectacle, creating a unique blend of comedy and heartbreak therapy on the rugged trails. This caught Jennie or Jisoo's attention from far who were busy with their partners instantly noticing the laughter between Rosé and So-hee.