Prologue

Author's Note

The title "Deception of Obsessive Devotion" suggests a narrative where intense and all-consuming love may be clouded by hidden truths and the potential for self-deception. The characters grapple with the complexities of obsession, desire, and the consequences of their actions, unveiling the deceptive aspects inherent in their deeply devoted relationships.

This story is based on "Deception of Obsessive Devotion" and follows the tumultuous love life of Rosé, torn between her Devotion to Jennie and an unexpected connection with Jisoo. Unaware of the hidden ties between the two, Rosé grapples with internal conflicts and the blurred lines of desire. As the characters navigate love, betrayal, and concealed truths, the story unravels the consequences of their choices, exploring the consuming nature of love and obsession.

The story is original showing the toxic side of love and too much love which can be harmful. Read at your own risk because it will take you to another world for sure.

Let's begin.

🎶Play 'I See Red' by Everybody Loves an Outlaw.

"Je-Jennie..Fuck-Stop..." Rosé gasped.

The girl didn't stop trailing kisses on the back of Rosé's neck, her tongue licking up to Rosé's throat she eventually gave up closing her laptop as she launched her head back on Jennie's shoulder for more. Jennie has permanently been obsessed with Rosé whom she cherishes a lot yet there is this profound obsession they had with each other to love or fuck.

"Oh, baby... I can't..." Jennie captured Rosé's earlobe in between her lips curving Rosé's face to her.

Rosé's back ploughed on Jennie's chest while they sat on Rosé's bed doing the things they continually promised they wouldn't do, but they exclusively couldn't stop.

Rosé gave in the minute Jennie touched her like she was doing now. Rosé extraordinarily was quite good-looking in that well-tailored shirt and she looked pretty good without it too, Jennie thought as she steered a fingertip along the smooth skin of Rosé's chest, circling a nipple the colour of the red wine over her shirt. But, like before she seemed to be tranquil, and courteous but with a certain elegance and moral compass that drove them both, volitional to stand up for what she believed in.

Jennie had been exhausted last night, the music, the rich food, the wine and the noise of so many people had all been quite overwhelming for someone who had shut herself away and avoided anything more daring than family dinners. Going any further away from Rosé had seemed like a bad idea last night, something she might regret. She'd specifically wanted to rest and process what had happened. But now, here she was, alone with this virile beloved in Rosé's bed. What was controlling her, she wondered as she eased the shirt slightly upwards and ran her fingers along the toned skin of Rosé's stomach.

"Ah... Jennie, please..." Rosé grips the sheet in her both fists.

There was some scarring here, following the groove of one of Rosé's ribs, a line of the smooth tattoo of Jennie's name of 'J' and Jennie cudgel one's brains about how they both went to get the tattoo of each other's name of the first letter. A childhood love?

The canticle of Rosé's begging made Jennie enthusiastic to claim her even more, "Oh Chae... I miss yo-"

Her statement was cut off when Rosé's lips fulfilled hers. They were soothing and benevolent as Jennie pressed against Rosé's full lips. Jennie was bedazzled that her eyes were still open, detecting how Rosé's left hand reaching up to cup her face and another still clenching onto sheets. Rosé's thumb stroked her cheek as her mouth moved against Jennie's, still closed but insistent. Jennie's eyelids fluttered shut as she began to give in to the enticement but Rosé broke the kiss.