Chapter 18

She gnawed clearing her throat, "You're such a.... pumpkin, munchkin type." She sipped the tea and set the cup back on the table pivoting to me.

"Pardon?" I loured.

She ducked her finger in the cream of pastry licking her finger, god knows what she was indicating though I rolled my eyes. "You know.... These fluffy cheeks," she scooped her finger into the pastry before tracing her index finger on my right cheek smearing the cream on and I suppressed my smile. "These pulp lips..." she smugs the pink coconut cream on my lips. Her cold finger goes down on my throat propelling me to gasp at her touch though she stops above my chest licking her lips. "This sexy veins on your neck, fuck"

"We are in publ-"

I felt how quickly my heart was palpitating when she tugged her finger on the cincture of my tank top hauling me against her. Her smile was hostile, sacrilegious, courageous, and somehow warm or welcoming. Her eyes glance at my eyes before skimming at my lips. Her other hand cupped my left cheek and thumbed the skin near the corners of my eyes.

"You're safe with me, tiger."

She lick my lips and pressed her lips against me, sucking the bottom lip into her mouth. I put my now quivering hands on her fuckable hips. Her kiss was confident, yet temperate and scouring. The tip of her tongue located the part of my lips with ease, ran around the inside of the full moue, and slid against my teeth for an instant before retreating.

This kiss felt real. Like with sensations.

Meaningful. Consequential. This was the beat of a Pteranodon wing creating a hurricane. When I felt her lips move to my right cheek smirking licking from the flat of her tongue, and her eyebrows, I gasped parting my lips. The temperate attentions were soothing but also awakened my need for her touch. I wanted a thousand more kisses like that. And more. I wanted this woman. So badly to kiss me until I couldn't breathe too.

And this ravishing woman wanted me too.

I squashed my hand in her dark velvety weave hair tautening her closer to press our bodies as she let out a long hum of endorsement. Her other hand played the hem of my tank top, her fingers worked under the top and found warm skin abrading her venomous nails on my abs moving her hand back to dig her fingers in the dimple of venus. I gasp parting my lips which give her time to suck determinedly on my tongue and drew me in for a follow-up kiss.

This time I took charge, probing her opened mouth, tasting tea, cinnamon, coconut, and vanilla cream. My short nails drew down the sides of her bare neck and up again to cradle her head, lightly massaging the tension from her scalp through her buzzed dark hair as our kiss exacerbated.

We crooned in unison though my hands slid up from her back to her shoulder blades. No bra stopped my progress.

I chuckled in between, and our lips parted. "Deviant thing."

"Nature didn't bless me as much as it did you." Her hands moved down my neck and shoulders to rest her hands atop my more than ample breasts. "That's not without its advantages." She kissed me gently, a full-lip kiss.

Once it broke, I raised an eyebrow. "This is fucking dangerous."

Because the bakery actually encouraged its visitors to sit and read, there were plenty of benign places to rest. I almost didn't want to move, afraid to break the spell between us. She skim at my neck tilting my neck up licking the cream and bit my lower lip to quell the moan when she began to suck at my pulse moving to my clavicle and caressing my bare skin that I began to tickle at one point that I clogged on the gasp chuckling.

"Does it tickle?" she whispered brushing her fingers softly on my rib and I laughed. "Stop" I protested.

She hummed against my throat, "Should I?"