Chapter 11

Surprise! You all unholy hoes! Enjoy.

"The festival is in two days, and it's gonna be incredible. I will ask him" Hyeri restored the mic stand for me while other students were regulating lights or music.

"Are you gonna ask him out?" I put my hand on the mic whispering to her.

"Thanks to you," she hugged me from the side.

"I had to ask him to be your partner for this semester's project and presentation. I don't have a partner now" I glowered at her playfully.

"Don't worry, I'll set you up with someone nice and intelligent like me" She made a kissy face at me when someone yanked her back smooching my lips and holding me by the waist.

I drew back glaring at her, "I'm practicing"

"I know, just giving you a good luck kiss, baby" Jennie took Hyeri with her sitting with some students in the auditorium seats right at the front with Irene who waved her hand at me waggishly.

I chuckled transmitting her flying kisses since she's one of my school friends though she's Jennie's best friend more.

"Let's get started, Roseanne!" I heard the girl which truly made me twist my neck after hearing the voice. I mean who wouldn't after hearing the spirited voice? Though the girl wasn't anywhere so I didn't mind.

Throughout the practice what I didn't anticipate was Jisoo scrutinising me from the corner top exit of the auditorium. Again my fingers begin to work smoothly, the sight of her brooking my breath away and I love the way her eyes look at me, disrobing me in a hundred ways I would very much like to be undressed. I wonder how would it feel if I held her hand and asked her to dance, would she dance with me?

I beam at her closing my eyes and singing the song with all of the presumptions I was feeling.

When I opened my eyes she wasn't there excluding some applause from people which made me look around the seating arrangement. I take off the strap of the guitar place it down and run downstairs as if an enchantment pulling me to her.

Someone pulled me back embracing from back, "Where are you going? I missed you today, baby"

I was truly mesmerised to see one sight of Jisoo, just one that I was able to descend away from Jennie's grasp running upstairs, hearing my name echoing in the auditorium. I didn't know where I was going until I saw her in the library giving students French lessons to the first years or maybe mantling up for the day when they got up and left she twisted to me still sitting while I stood beside the bookshelf.

"You did an exceptional job, covering the marks" she sneered getting up.

I walk up to her, "What can I say? Like professor like a student," I gaze at her throat glimpsing the pinkish speck slightly exhibiting.

"What are you doing here?" she crossed her arm taking off her reading glasses and I felt my heart skipping beat, 2 seconds.

It took her two seconds to heal my heart with her eyes and smile.

"I have no idea" I look into her eyes while my hands reach to hold hers on the table though only our fingers brushed giving a boost to make my heart beat speedy.

She glanced around before she seized my hand dragging me to the corner of the library. My back shoved onto the bookshelf her eyes scrutinising me, her hand encasing onto my waist and other stroking my jaw.

"I guess I do know why you're here" she smiled leaning onto my lips.

It was supposed to be all about sex between us though the intimidating kiss had me mopping my lips against hers in smite. Her blueberry flavour lip gloss made me suck onto her lips wanting to gorge them, biting onto them over and over causing the gloss to spread across her cheeks. Our cheeks grazed onto each other while we kissed and the sparkling gloss was all over our faces which made us giggle skimming at each other faces.