Chapter 1

Now god knows when I update.

🎶 Play "Dangerously" by Charlie Puth.

Rosé's pov

"I'm having a girl's night at the bar, tonight. You should invite Jennie" My sister counselled giving me a mischievous smirk and playing with her food on our 4-seater dining table.

The discerning nervousness whenever I heard Jennie's name, "You know, Jennie and I, we're kind of... not on good terms, right now" I continued to dine the eggs clutching my bag on my shoulder to scramble out before she heaved another question at me.

"Really?" she constricted her eyes at me though I didn't answer as she persisted. "Because that's not what it sounded like last night..." She stemmed her smile probably cooking up some fantasy about me or Jennie.

I couldn't help feeling a bit skittish, we might not be together yet we are in some ways. This whole friends-with-benefit thing is fucked up, I didn't respond looking down at my plate.

She sighed likewise she had been doing for the past 5 years, "You know what? I heard nothing"

"This time... it's over, Joy" I apprised leaving for the day.

"I've been hearing the same thing every week for the past 3 years" she chuckled ridiculing me.

I didn't turn back to give her any retort to satisfy the derision. It was a new day and I wanted to initiate everything from the commencement until the desire to fume in this obsessional devotion to fuck my life ignites when I caught the sight of her.

I want her to ruin me, I want her to fuck me, I want her to stop this anticipation of my heart which pummeled in my heart as soon as I see her. My breath craggy whenever she pushed back her hair running her slim and burly hands in between made me wonder how would her hair feel or smell. I don't understand how my heart descants a different kind of song, her majestic face, her eyes are to die for, that many stories she has to tell. I didn't acknowledge when I began strolling after her following her to god knows where, the sound of her clicking hells truly made me want to lay on her way so she could step on me.

That's outlandish how my heart, my mind, and my body went into another world as soon as I noticed her.

She halted causing me to dilate my eyes so I pivoted in the opposite direction realizing I was almost caught. I place my hand on my chest supposing how fearfully it was bashing.

"Roseanne?" she called my name.

Her voice, it's sweet like sugar. I ultimately divert to her witnessing her smiling, fuck. God has blessed me by making me aware of her existence. No matter where I look, I see her and it was like my eyes were deceived to believe that our eyes were meant to look into each other's. Her perfect lips were the reason for my possession, I might not have taste yet the idea did give chills through my core, I wasn't supposed to presume such a thing about her. Her well-fitted white tailored blazer over maroon shirt hugged her curves and her pants showed how stunning her legs would be. Are they smooth like Jennie's? Or maybe more onerous?

But what is this? Is this an inebriation or toxin? What do I call it? Deception?

"Ms. Kim" I couldn't help sneering as I took the expensive handbag from her. "I'll lead you to the staff room, how are you?" I questioned striding side by side.

She chuckled shaking her head, "If you weren't one of my favorite students I would've said 'Mind your business, kid' but since you are here. I truly want you to score best in today's test as well"

I nodded, "Certainly, no one can beat me in French..."

"And stop calling me Ms. Kim, it's professor for you, Ms. Park" She strides past me intercepting in front of the staff room and extending her hand.