"This is the plot twist nobody couldn't expect," Kevin jolted up from his seat, scooted closer to Sunwoo and lightly massaged his shoulder. "From nobody to somebody, Sunwoo surely has won."

The boy proudly smiled, suddenly feeling shy of all the compliments. At this point, Sunwoo was sure that he had nothing to go against or to retaliate. And he managed to shine the brightest, thanks to his new girlfriend, Chae Soobin.

It was then that the girl's name lingered all over the space of his head, and suddenly Changmin answered his phone which seemed to be a call from the same girl. Judging from the confusion planted on his face as he tried to understand what his friend was talking about, everyone was assuming that it wasn't good.

"Is she coming?" Was the first question asked by Kevin as Changmin ended the call.

But, in Sunwoo's head, he was querying, why she didn't call him.

"Umm..." Changmin looked hesitant, he seemed to be arranging the good words in his head to be delivered.

And it had raised the tension.

"Just say it!" Minju's patience was running thin and eventually disappeared. "Did something happen to Chae?"

Furiously blinking, Changmin slowly moved his head towards Sunwoo. A subtle gulp was seen and the hesitancy hadn't disappeared yet.

"She's at home and she needs you there," at that, Sunwoo felt his heart quicken inside his chest, suddenly it felt suffocated.

He didn't like this.

Sets of whys were then erupted around the table, worries were all over them like grey clouds with thunderstorms striking. Only Haechan managed to stay calm, softly he pulled Sunwoo away from the rest who were now pressing Changmin for an explanation.

"I can trust you, right?" The boy asked, his sharp gaze on Sunwoo was piercing.

"W-Why?" As soon as the question escaped his mouth, two keys dangling with each other stalled in the air. "What's this?"

"Take my bike and rush to her," Haechan said, placing the keys into Sunwoo's palm. "C'mon. We both know that 'she needs you' means something is happening. So, go!"

It seemed like Haechan was the pedal Sunwoo didn't know he needed. The pedal that would push him forward when he was about to swerve away from the right path. The pedal that would wake him up when he was unable to think straight.

Realizing it too late, Sunwoo grasped the keys tighter before he started taking two steps backwards, meeting Eric's eyes in the process.

"Where are you going?" The short boy asked, already standing on his feet which later all eyes were on Sunwoo.

"Later, Eric," he raised a palm in the air. "Bye, guys!"

And he dashed out through the exit and eventually disappeared into nowhere leaving everyone speechless except Changmin.

"It's gonna be a fantastic night," he said lowly.

The roaring engine from the bike echoed within the wide lawn of the mansion which surely would catch attention - if only there was anybody home. However, it was so silent. Multiple cars that usually would line up at the garage were now gone, leaving only the SUV that belonged to Chae Soobin and another car that seemed familiar but was hard to recall.

Chanhee's car? - Sunwoo pondered as he took off the helmet from his head.

"Sunwoo!"

The voice called for his name had concreted his guess.

Chanhee sped walking, too despising the idea of running or jogging. And that was understandable though it took quite some time for Sunwoo to wait until he finally arrived closer.

"You... came on time..." Chanhee panted.

"Where is Soobin?" Sunwoo immediately questioned, trailing the older's hand that was pointing towards the backyard.

Maybe Chanhee was about to say something but Sunwoo didn't wait. He ran in the opposite direction of the wind-blown, slightly struggling. But, that wouldn't be a problem because he would rather do anything for her.

Nonetheless, he was left speechless at the sight in front of him. The all too well Chae Soobin ducked down in front of a bush of beautiful grown daisies.

"My... daisies," his voice suddenly cracked, and a strange feeling came engulfing him.

The girl drew the sweetest smile upon her face as he looked at him and remarked, "I saved them - the daisies."

"You kept them?"

"Mhm..."She scooted closer to the shocked boy. "I nearly lost them but strangely, they survived. Just like our shared feelings."

Sunwoo felt a strike right into his chest. A hand was placed on his heart, and his face frowned. He was all about drama, no doubt.

"Oh!" Suddenly he was reminded of the purpose of being here. "Are you good? Why do you need me here?"

She flinched, having her anti-romantic self activated. Suddenly it felt hard to say it as if an explosion would occur anytime soon. But, she knew, she had to - no matter what happened.

"I need you to come with me... We will have to make a formal appearance."