35

"Don't move!" Eric slapped the exposed back that was facing him, the owner flinched as soon as the pain struck. "I swear, Sunwoo. I won't put the patch on you if you keep moving."

Eric tossed the patch onto the sink of the campus washroom, crossed his arms, and proceeded to leave.

But, Sunwoo immediately grabbed him, "Okay, okay. I won't move, please don't go."

Eric scoffed, and at the same time, someone entered, quite startled at the sight. Sunwoo had his blue shirt unbuttoned which he pulled down just by his chest, and both of his hands held Eric's.

Noticing the weird stare and the awkward gulp of the demeanor, Eric freed himself from Sunwoo's touch, not forgetting to wipe his hands against his jeans as if he had just touched unknown germs.

"I-It's not like what you think about," He clarified, and immediately took the patch he threw. "I'm just helping him."

The boy didn't look convinced, his eyes trailed to Sunwoo who fixed the shirt properly but still unbuttoned. Eric nudged him on the rib to help clear the misunderstanding but that boy surely didn't care. However, Eric was desperate, Sunwoo could tell because his best friend was fragile. He would easily feel bad if someone judged him for something he didn't do.

Rolling his eyes, Sunwoo pushed his shirt down again. "He's helping me. I'm injured, alright. Is it enough?"

The boy harshly blinked and pondered as he scratched the top of his head before he walked into one of the cubicles.

Eric breathed out while Sunwoo once again rolled his eyes, annoyance filled him up to the max level.

"Put it on me," Sunwoo turned his body around, the purplish spot on his shoulder facing Eric. "We need to get out of here before more people slander us for something ridiculous."

He purposely raised his voice at the two last words hoping for the boy inside the cubicle to hear. The latter heard it well because the next thing was, the boy bumped into the door as if he was slipping on the wet floor.

Secretly, the two at the sink laughed. Sunwoo covered his face with his palm as Eric put the patch on his injury, and motioned his friend to button up his shirt afterward so that they could escape before the subject came out of the cubicles.

They were mischievous - obviously. Sometimes, they would badmouth anyone they wanted to but still, getting involved in a fight would never be their intention.

So, they would escape before the worst happened.

"That was close," Eric said, rubbing his chest to ease the hectic beating inside as they stepped into the hallway. He glanced over at his friend, Sunwoo was smiling at his phone - perhaps he just read a message. "Soobin noona?"

"Mhm," the boy locked his phone and shoved it inside his pocket. "She asked about my shoulder."

Scoffing for what sounded like jealousy, Eric poked his tongue through his cheek as they silently trailed the hallway. In a moment like this, he would like to get injured as well. Maybe that way he could see who had a big crush on him.

If only there was any.

"So, I guess you two will officially date soon." He said which Sunwoo was then heard sighing. "Why?"

"I hope it will happen soon but I can't force her. If she's not ready yet, then I shall wait."

"Oh!" Eric then exclaimed, fingers clicking in front of Sunwoo's face. "You know, Juyeon already found out about you two."

Sunwoo couldn't help surprised at the news. But, what did he expect? He and his friends probably hid it well from the older, but nobody could stop the reporter from publishing. Juyeon must have found it out from there.