51

It was the happiest moment of Sunwoo's life when he got to hear the melodic sound produced by his own hands.

The smile outstretched on his face was the sincerest as his fingers elegantly trailed the strings of the guitar. Once in a while, he exchanged glances with Haechan who sat across from him harmonizing the song they played.

It seemed like the two suns were now the artists of the cafe.

"Oooh... surprisingly it sounds good," Haechan said, putting the guitar on a rest.

"I told you. You just have to trust me," Sunwoo raised a brow, reaching out his hand for an unnecessary shake.

The playful noise then erupted from the two at the small stage Chanhee prepared in the corner of the cafe which then earned some headshakes from the audiences. These two boys surely were the loudest among the staff and the shameless ones. No wonder, the boss had given them the new task - as the entertainers.

The two then made their way to the table occupied by a female and three males. While the female was immersed in her phone seemed like she would be absorbed into it, the long-neck male raised his palm in the air, waiting for Sunwoo to touch it and the other one with a beanie wrapped around his head constantly clapping. And the last one was in his world, screaming something unclear into Haechan's ear.

"You play the guitar well," Changmin ruffled Sunwoo's hair as soon as the younger sat down next to him and it resulted in the boy cursing the older under his breath.

"I've always been good in everything I do," he replied and then Changmin slapped him on the back. "Ouch!"

"It's still weird to see you two interacting so well," Haechan voiced out his opinion, his pointing fingers flickered between the two. "I guess, you guys are closer now."

"Nobody can escape my charm," Sunwoo sassily remarked, his tongue poking out through his cheek as he slumped against the chair. But then, his eyes lingered over the one and only female who had a funny expression on her. "Noona, how's life?"

The question itself made everyone around the table giggle for its too randomness. What a weird choice of question to earn someone's attention. However, after some time getting to know Sunwoo, they seemed to have adapted to such a mood.

Minju broke her gaze from her phone and glanced over at that specific boy who happened to sit across from her. She was at a loss for words - amused specifically.

"Now, I understand why Juyeon is jealous of you," she started which led everyone to have different reactions and mostly all were dramatic.

A few weeks had passed after Juyeon was charged with defamation, spreading rumours and harassment. Since then, nobody ever talked about him, he practically, was invisible even when one of them crossed paths with him. It was quite shocking to suddenly talk about someone who was nearly forgotten about.

"Why is that, noona?" Sunwoo asked, to end the awkwardness.

"These..." Minju showed her phone screen which she was logged into her social media, scrolling down Chae Soobin's page on the space where her pictures were tagged. "This is massive. Chae chose to show herself more in public and boom! You make the headlines as well."

Eric took the phone and had the treat for his eyes upon seeing all the glamorous candid pictures. Not only did Soobin look pretty but his best friend whom he thought had nothing suddenly appeared so expensive.

He gasped at a picture of the couple walking down the sidewalk, laughing at their only-knew joke. Then Haechan was awed when Soobin was seen smiling ever so endearing and Sunwoo next to her was adoring her features.