04

Sunwoo grimaced at the unpleasant sight of Eric laughing with Soobin at the table the girl had always seated at. It was supposed to be him, it had to be him.

But again, it was his idea to have Eric here in the cafe. So he definitely couldn't blame the social butterflies like his friend to maybe try stealing his girl.

"What a betrayer." He said, his hands were balling fists. There was a glimpse of fire ignited in his eyes, ready to be shot out.

But then, "I'm sorry, what?"

Sunwoo was too engrossed in his anger, and forgot that a female customer was at the counter, waiting for the receipt of card payment to come out from the small machine - he was attending. The girl who just retreated her card back was seen slightly trembling, her heart shattered at the mere remark made.

She was one of those girls who decided to come here because the staff was madly handsome. Nonetheless,  she might have reconsidered to come again after this.

"Oh no, it's not you honey," Sunwoo panicked, the fear in the girl's eyes was evident. "You're always lovely."

Sweet talker - bad trait No.1.

"Right..." suddenly the girl cackled, tucking her baby hair to the back of her ear - signal sent.

"Here is your receipt," Sunwoo smiled the widest along with his eyes. "Please come again, so that I can keep seeing your pretty face."

The girl shyly grinned, biting her lower lip as she looked at her feet. Sunwoo just made her heart beat abnormally without knowing that he probably never meant it.

"Urmm.. can I have your phone number?" suddenly the girl shoved her phone forward, scaring the inside of Sunwoo.

Now this was the real deal because he never thought to give his number to just anyone like a pamphlet being passed by. But, he had an image to care.

"I think... it's not thrilling." He leaned across the counter, smirking in the process. "Talking through the phone is not thrilling. We have to meet directly like this to feel the spark."

Flirty - bad trait No.2.

The girl was now kicking the air. No matter how cute she might look, it would never be a reason for the smile on his face right now. Had only she known how Sunwoo was wishing for her to disappear faster. So that he could have his focus only on Soobin.

"If you say so, then I'll get going now. See you again soon.."

"Sure..." Sunwoo excitedly waved his hand until the figure disappeared through the glass door. His smile instantly faded, and a heavy sigh was then escaping.

Haechan snorted with arms crossed. He must admit that he was entertained and amazed. Sunwoo seemingly had no shy receptor installed in his body that he could go this far just to have people's attention.

"You will do that to Soobin?" He asked in a mad tone like someone who was throwing out tantrums.

Sunwoo breathed in a large amount of oxygen as he looked up to the ceiling,  deeply in thought. But seriously, it was not a hard question. He had always had the answer, what else to think about?

"Yes.."

"You're not gonna make it," Haechan retaliated with no hesitation lacing, he was certain about it. He placed one hand on Sunwoo's shoulder, portraying the sympathy on his face, "You know, I've been here longer than you which means, I've been watching over her. She's different from all the girls you've encountered."

"Define different," Sunwoo beckoned him to continue.

"I mean..." Haechan turned his friend's body towards the girl's direction, "Look at how your loud friend over there happily made her laugh. He is just being himself and Soobin is entertained. Do you know why?"