08

The weekend came in a blink, raising Sunwoo's mood to the highest peak.

Must grab the opportunity while it lasts - had been Sunwoo's mindset. For him, this kind of opportunity wouldn't always come. Although he must be dealing with the disapproval of his parents, that wouldn't be the problem. They would never find out if nobody told.

In the most stylish outfit he had in his closet, he dragged his feet along the concrete pavement of the luxurious neighborhood under the starry night sky which would lead him to a certain house. He wouldn't get lost in this foreign place because he had been here a few times before - working.

Frankly speaking, he had asked Chanhee for one day's leave which had never been easy. The sassy boss even threatened to deduct his pay for this month but was then surprised when Sunwoo seemed never to care.

So Chanhee let him go, the most logical thought in his mind. "He must have something important to do."

Proven, the boss wasn't too evil like how the staff had clarified.

But, would Chanhee think the same if he knew what Sunwoo was up to?

"Here comes paradise." The boy remarked, smirking as he stood on the porch of Juyeon's house. The commotion had started even before his arrival, the loud cheering from inside and the backyard could be heard so clearly.

"Dude!" There came Eric, jumping out from a bush in the lawn. A questionable stare plastered on Sunwoo's face of how he ended up there but the boy had no chance to ask when his friend jumped on him. "You are late!"

"Have to convince my mom that I'm out for research of the night sky," Sunwoo tutted, an airy scoff was then escaping at the same time Eric snorted.

"What a good son you are," the latter shook his head and sipped the soda that was originally in his grasp. Somehow, a soda from a party tasted different. "Well, shall we start now? Juyeon has been waiting for you."

Proud at his best, Sunwoo cockily shoved his hands into his jacket pockets, a brow raised, "We shall see the night sky now."

Eric was a regular in this household. Out of many people, he was the closest to Juyeon. If Sunwoo found Eric missing, there would be no other place he could've been, he must be in Juyeon's.

So up until here, all the guests of this party didn't find it weird to see Eric guiding someone further into the house. But that also didn't mean that Sunwoo was an outcast. Creating the beelines behind Eric meant he was the main character tonight. The most important guest.

"Bro!" An energetic male figure blocked them, fist-bumping Eric before he shifted to Sunwoo. "Look who we have here! The great Kim Sunwoo!"

Somehow, the nickname given made the boy's lips outstretched. Indeed, nobody could resist a compliment.

"Glad to know that you're waiting for my appearance, Kevin," cockily Sunwoo said, watching the other boy named Kevin gasped.

"Are you crazy? Everyone is waiting for you, obviously," Kevin scoffed to the high ceiling. "Go now, Sunwoo. Make me proud for having a brother like you."

That had made Sunwoo more cockier. His talent and passion somehow had made people proud of him. Let alone himself - he was the proudest.

It was then, that Eric beckoned him to keep walking, a throne had been waiting. Juyeon at one side managed to catch his glimpse too, he blinked once as if giving him approval.

"Ready bro?" Eric's brows wriggled teasingly and Sunwoo returned the same thing.

"Always.."

And so, the two took the spotlight in their own world.