Chapter 33: the wrath of Tabi part 2

FLASHBACK, 12 YEARS AGO.

''Miss?'' Tenzu spoke nervously.

''what do you want, rat?''

''Tabi stole my crayons and tore them into half''

''excuses, excuses.''

Tenzu then simply walked to her seat in tears, only to see a dagger. she removed it, only to see another connected to a puppy in pain. the puppy was still alive, but it was severely injured.

the knife had the word 'Tabi' on it. Tenzu immediately noticed this, recognizing to of course have been Tabi. she then removed the knife from the puppy.

''are you okay? did that awful boy hurt you?'' She said gently as she pet the puppy. 

''Rebby! you hurt him!'' said one of the other kids.

Tenzu turned her head, only to see disappointed faces, and Tabi's smirking one. ''what have you got to say for yourself, young girl?'' the teacher spoke.

''it wasn't me! i was helping them! i was putting it away from his poor, poor leg!'' Tenzu was scared. ''this thing is Tabi's! look! he has his name on it!'' she then showed the knife to the teacher. the knife was small enough to damage the puppy without even removing it's leg.

''heh. liar. you must have wrote on it to frame me'' Tabi denied.

''but... it's true...'' Tenzu teared a little.

''that's it! to the corner! now, class, we must treat this poor little thing.'' 

''i want to help'' Tenzu said.

''no! you caused it, your just a burden''

afterword, Tenzu's teacher called her mother to pick her up early for injuring one of her classmate's puppies.

''Tenzu, what's gotten into you? you would never hurt anyone'' Alice was concerned with Tenzu's emotions as she drove.

''t-t-t-there's this b-b-boy named T-T-Tabi... and h-h-he's really mean... he always picks on me. he's the one who hurt the puppy. he f-f-framed me...'' Tenzu started crying. she thought her mother wouldn't believe her........ but she did.

''what a horrible boy! i must talk with his parents!'' Alice was repulsed at hearing what Tabi did. ''that poor puppy!''

the next day, both of Tenzu's parents were at the school to have a serious little talk with Tabi's parents. however, they wern't able to get through to them, having fallen under his manipulation and pretending.

as Tenzu cried, his father came near her.

''it's okay... we're here.... you won't have to worry about him soon. we will make sure you don't see him ever again one day'' Oliver comforted him. 

PRESENT DAY.

the rubble of the restaurant began to crumble. Sarah coughed. she looked around. 

''Tenzu! Tenzu!'' Sarah grew worried as she was horrified of the destruction.

''so.... you survived the explosion....'' Tabi coughed with an evil glare, preparing to kill her.

she then embraced the impact, knowing it was too late.

nothing.

she opened her eyes to see Tenzu standing in front of her. despite his small size, he took the blow, reducing the damage he would have had by using the katana of promises. he crumbled onto his knees, holding his arm.